Dosing Questions

Get user supplied support
Denial
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Dosing Questions

Post by Denial »

Hello (if it's spacemind that's reading it, than hello again), besides I tried my first real dose (Condition, Aphrodisiac and OrgasmQH), it left me many questions. Please, if you can, answer them, or the ones you know, I'll be very grateful.
1. Ok, so first thing is that I think that I was relaxed for what I know of relaxed, like, not worried, not anxious, and nothing like that. When I started the dose, I knew that I wouldn't concentrate clearly, and so I start concentrating on my breath (deep breaths, just like I was meditating). Is it correct, like, is it supposed to work? There are another ways to "concentrate"?

2. When I was having the doses, I felt completly aware and awake, like, nothing came to my mind, nor a BIG effect. For the reviews I read from users as SadLittlePoney, I would "dream" something, "see" something and "feel" something. Was I supposed to "see/dream" something or feel anything related?

3. Besides it was my first dose, which other ones can show me more "effects", like, which I can really know that it's nothing from my mind, or anything that I'm thinking I'm getting the effect, in which I can REALLY feel something (because on orgasmQH I had no, ahm, orgasm nor anything related, besides I was excited, don't know if it was because I guessed I would be excited or if it was the dose making effect, which dose I'll certainly know by the effect that it's working?

4. Like, not all times I'll be able to have a really calm place to listen to the doses while meditating, but I still wanna use the doses to improve my life, like, if I'm going to play some sport, I would like to have HGH, or JuiceIT, or anything related, but I don't have time to go to a bed/chair, and sit down in complete silence (but in a place I wouldn't be interrupted nor would have a lot of noise, which the headphones could, ahm, block the outter noise), so, in cases like this, is there anyway to take the dose and feel the effects?

5. Okay, so I'm having problems with the IDoser software, which for me, is no big issue, because I still can convert them to MP3, but not listen to .drg files or have regular access to my library. I guess I work out better with some background music, so there's anyway in which I can add a background music, or is it just a simple edition of mixing another music with the wave on any audio/video editor?

6. So, there's drug effects, everyone probably know that. But, if I take one, how much time it'll last (or about how much), and there's any possibility in which I'll get so high that I won't be able to concentrate on the Reset dose, in which I'll need to wait until the effect is done?

One more time, thank you for everyone that answered the questions, or at least read it all. For now, those are the questions I have.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Dosing Questions

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Denial wrote: Hello (if it's spacemind that's reading it, than hello again), besides I tried my first real dose (Condition, Aphrodisiac and OrgasmQH), it left me many questions. Please, if you can, answer them, or the ones you know, I'll be very grateful.
1. Ok, so first thing is that I think that I was relaxed for what I know of relaxed, like, not worried, not anxious, and nothing like that. When I started the dose, I knew that I wouldn't concentrate clearly, and so I start concentrating on my breath (deep breaths, just like I was meditating). Is it correct, like, is it supposed to work? There are another ways to "concentrate"?

1. Focusing on deep breathing is a way of meditating that is effective for IDosing (meaning what you are doing is correct) You could also countdown from 1000 in your head, (1000, 999, 998, 997, 996)

2. When I was having the doses, I felt completly aware and awake, like, nothing came to my mind, nor a BIG effect. For the reviews I read from users as SadLittlePoney, I would "dream" something, "see" something and "feel" something. Was I supposed to "see/dream" something or feel anything related?

2. The seeing/dreaming happens with only certain dose, typically those of the hallucinogenic variety. OrgasmQH & Aphrodisiac aren't hallucinogens, with those kind of doses, you would be feeling something (ie. A orgasm)

3. Besides it was my first dose, which other ones can show me more "effects", like, which I can really know that it's nothing from my mind, or anything that I'm thinking I'm getting the effect, in which I can REALLY feel something (because on orgasmQH I had no, ahm, orgasm nor anything related, besides I was excited, don't know if it was because I guessed I would be excited or if it was the dose making effect, which dose I'll certainly know by the effect that it's working?

3. ABomb, Adrenochrome, all the premium doses, alpha, beta, gamma, delta,

4. Like, not all times I'll be able to have a really calm place to listen to the doses while meditating, but I still wanna use the doses to improve my life, like, if I'm going to play some sport, I would like to have HGH, or JuiceIT, or anything related, but I don't have time to go to a bed/chair, and sit down in complete silence (but in a place I wouldn't be interrupted nor would have a lot of noise, which the headphones could, ahm, block the outter noise), so, in cases like this, is there anyway to take the dose and feel the effects?

4. If you master IDosing, you could dose on the go, but go ahead and try, it may work for you.

5. Okay, so I'm having problems with the IDoser software, which for me, is no big issue, because I still can convert them to MP3, but not listen to .drg files or have regular access to my library. I guess I work out better with some background music, so there's anyway in which I can add a background music, or is it just a simple edition of mixing another music with the wave on any audio/video editor?

5. You can use Audacity (A music program that is for free to download) learn how to use it, and be able to add the background music, but I-Doser doesn't export .drgs with the mp3 backgrounds

6. So, there's drug effects, everyone probably know that. But, if I take one, how much time it'll last (or about how much), and there's any possibility in which I'll get so high that I won't be able to concentrate on the Reset dose, in which I'll need to wait until the effect is done?

6. Different doses have different after effect lengths, like Nitrous for instants, is really short and has a short duration, while Speed can have a long duration. I doubt that you will get so high that you won't be able to concentrate on the reset dose, unless you use physical drugs.

One more time, thank you for everyone that answered the questions, or at least read it all. For now, those are the questions I have.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
QT-Pro
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Dosing Questions

Post by QT-Pro »

5. You can use Audacity (A music program that is for free to download) learn how to use it, and be able to add the background music, but I-Doser doesn't export .drgs with the mp3 backgrounds
i-Doser do not recommend mixing background music with doses exported to mp3 from i-Doser Premium but I find doses with no music annoy me to the point of anger and I have to turn them off.

Surely no damage can be done by mixing the 2 sources or is the resulting compression the problem?

Personally, I think the software should export the background music with the dose because for those of us who cannot take the computer to bed, a portable mp3 player or mobile phone are amongst the sole solutions.