Psionic Energy Recharge

Request new doses
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Psionic Energy Recharge

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

For those of you who do not know, Psionic energy , or Psi, is the energy manifested in thought waves. It is the suggested medium of psychic activity. It is measurable with certain instruments, such as an electroencephalogram with a high sensitivity, but we naturally produce such little psi that Psionic functioning is almost nonexistent. If we were to create a scale on the amount of psi we create, the normal human mind would produce one PEU (Psionic Energy Unit). To be able to achieve telepathy, the thought waves would have to carry about 10 PEU. This would be necessary of both subjects. The thought waves would need to synchronize. This is where the PEU comes in. The Psionic energy acts like a synchronizer, similar to a synchromesh on a standard transmission synchronizing the gear and the dog clutch to avoid grinding in a car, but psi also acts as the medium to provide the connection. Psychic communication can continue until the psI depletes, or until communication ends. In this state, the subjects will be consuming about 5 PEU/minute to maintain connection. So, if the minimum requirement is met, only two minutes of communication are possible. Psychokinesis, usually referred to unprofessionally as telekinesis, is a whole different ball game. You are not synchronizing though waves and communicating with another person, but rather using thought waves and psi to interact physically with an object. Examples of psychokinesis are pyrokinesis, hydrokinesis, aerokinesis, physiokinesis, et. The first three are fluid kinesis abilities, and the last is a direct physical interaction with an object. On average, the amount PEU required to even begin an interaction is ridiculous, at over 750 PEU for pyrokinesis. Ideally, the discharge rate for a sustained interaction is about 150 PEU/second for a mild interaction, and 400 for an interaction such as levitation of an object via physiokinesis. Remember that our mind typically only produces 1 PEU? We are nowhere near this level of Psionic activity, and I do not think we will be for a long time. Also, the recharge rate for PEU varies with state of mind and bodily condition. Recharge seems to be most expedient in mid theta activity with a healthy body, producing about 6 PEU/hour. Most of this energy is used towards digestion, respiration, and other essential functions. If a session could sap the energy from being used for digestion and be stored instead within the thought waves of the individual, and the PEU recharge rate hastened drastically, minute Psionic activity is possible.

I have seen the psychic session in the store, as well as the chakra sessions, and I would like to inform that psi is different energy than that derived from the chakras. It is related, as the chakras distribute the energy throughout the body, but psi is energy built up from a lower mind activity, such as sleep.
Tronist
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Psionic Energy Recharge

Post by Tronist »

Hello. I'm rather new to I-Doser but I would like a psionic energy booster too. I believe this is possible by an advanced theta wave or something similar. I've done many attempts just to achieve any kind of power related to psi or chi, however they did not give the effects I wanted. I don't know if it's possible to create such an advanced dose but if you could, I would be very grateful.
kbhtech
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Psionic Energy Recharge

Post by kbhtech »

Falls with my recent request, "Electrosensitivity." If you guys could pull this one :). I want this one or mine because essentially it seems like the same thing if not relative, very relative. Everything is a matter of physics. Even our experience with you guys and these sound like they can help by increasing susceptibility through our sensitivities.