marijuana(bad high, good high, or just something else?)

Share dose experiences

how common is a 'bad high' for you?

never
100%
1-25%
No votes
26-50%
No votes
51-75%
No votes
76-100%
No votes

Total votes: 2

rawrdinosaur
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

marijuana(bad high, good high, or just something else?)

Post by rawrdinosaur »

So tonight was my first time to actully feel the full effect of it, or at least something along those lines....I listened to it right before i went to sleep, t help me calm down a bit, but i'm guessing it really didn't help too much because its about 3 in the morning an im up typing this...

I guess you could say i got a bad high....About a little over a month ago my best friend died on me, and along with school, and jerks, work, and other things have been stressing me out alot. So tonight i got in bed put my headphones in, and played the track once(15minutes)....when it was done i decided to try it a second time to see if this one would make me fall asleep. It did, and i woke up about 2:20ish back to stressing,not only over him but of my girlfriend too, maybe it was a bad high, maybe it was just a nightmare, but im wondering if the double dose may have been part of it. Or maybe even it worked so well that hes speaking to me, in that case, my girlfriend basicaly said "'eff' off and never talk to me again" and he handed me the noose he used on himself....So basicly....all my options suck right now....
Saint
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Saint »

in your case i would be more eager to try some of the antidepressant doses like anti-sad or content, i think marijuana is a dose that has the full effects when you're pretty happy, then it makes you more happier ... try the antidepressants, sure they'll help.