Krokodil/Desomorphine

Request new doses
andreks
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Krokodil/Desomorphine

Post by andreks »

An opiate that gained a surge of popularity and infamy on the streets of Russia due to the simple process used to synthesize it from Codeine. Krokodil is 10x as potent as morphine (5x as potent as heroin) and has became infamous for it's impurity resulting in "flesh-eating" properties and gangrene.

It would quite great for you to make a dose for this considering not to many people want lose body parts to try it here :lol:
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Krokodil/Desomorphine

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

I knew I would be seeing a request for this one soon. The concept is interesting, as people who do suffer from the (horrific) addiction and manage to survive could benefit from this session as a replacement. Having personally seen the effects on the body if improperly injected (I spent some time touring Eastern Europe), the implied connotation of desomorphine (at least in my mind) is death. The abominable smell is also one I will never forget. I am all for the experimentation with recreational drugs, but there is a boundary between risky fun and self-destructive behavior. This drug is nowhere near that boundary, far beyond the acceptable, and its (mis)use seems to be connected with the poor financial and political standing of the countries its abuse seems to prevail in. It seems more like a desperate attempt to forget the problems the people are facing. All in all, yes, it is a good idea, and a much safer alternative to the real thing, but it still is one of the most frightening substances I have ever seen in action.
andreks
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by andreks »

Ya I got that, I'm sorry if I offended you I don't know what it would be like to see that nasty stuff in person :(
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

andreks wrote:Ya I got that, I'm sorry if I offended you I don't know what it would be like to see that nasty stuff in person :(
No, I am not offended at all. It is just something I find horrifying for anyone to create or use. I would actually be willing to try this session if I-Doser created a recreation of it. I guess it could be an addition to the opiate collection I-Doser already has. I am just more spiritual-type experience oriented, so I really do not see the appeal to it (considering I have seen the actual drug actively killing people). To each their own, I guess.
andreks
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by andreks »

Yeah I get that (people close to me have overdosed off of heroin and meth), but actually with I-doser if anything it has actually kept me away from harder drug use and has helped me stay away from relapsing (ex-addict). When it comes to I-doser and drugs IRL it has diminished urges to re-use substances for me and also to try new ones (heroin, meth, cocaine, etc) that I am surrounded by and now whenever I want to use i just flip on DXM, Oxy, or something else I have had a history of abuse with and lay on my bed. I personally think that this dose would be a good idea because it could possibly help the people who are surrounded by the use of this new dangerous drug and help lower the numbers of people abusing it. I also want to add that I know it isn't a permanent solution and I do use other ones as well (meetings for example).