I'm newbie, please come in :)

Discuss MP3 doses
Michaeldbest
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I'm newbie, please come in :)

Post by Michaeldbest »

okay my name is michael, I'm a beginner and I have several questions.
1. I'm 16 and want to be taller, so i want to try the HGH release BWE, is this Brainwave therapy safe for below 18 yo??
2. I ever read that before i practice the HGH release BW, i have to practice the basic BW first.. and it's delta, alpha, theta, and beta. so where should i start first? delta or alpha??

thank you :)
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: I'm newbie, please come in :)

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

Well, Welcome to the forums :D You are on the right track for getting started. Just start with Beta and move your way down with practice (Beta>Alpha>Theta>Delta). Then, work your way up to Gamma. This practicing period could last a while, but don't give up. Once you get consistent results, Try you-choose a couple times a week. LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING. It may seem like a drag, but it is worth the effort. Besides, it seems like a much shorter period than an hour for me when I listen to the entire session. Once you consistently start seeing results, start trying the other sessions as well. If you are worried about the intensity, start with moderate sessions and work up from there. And always keep interest: the more you do it, the better results you will get.