Best doses for new

Discuss the computer software
jesperj536
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Best doses for new

Post by jesperj536 »

Hey, i'm kinda new to i-doses and i'm pretty scared of it.
So i wonder, what is the best doses for new people, also i'm kinda young so dont say like the weirdest one.
And i want to try the orgasm but i wonder if it does any effects after i done it :oops:
Also, as i said i'm kinda new to this so dont be mad if it is any stupid questions.

-Jesper
NightTerror2213
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Best doses for new

Post by NightTerror2213 »

First of all welcome to i-doser as for beginner doses i first felt effects with marijuana, a-bomb, demerol, nitrous, and cocaine. and no doses don't have any harmful after effects you may still feel some effects after the dose has ended but those are temporary i would also recommend reset and condition to help you out. sorry if my english is bad.
jesperj536
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jesperj536 »

Thank you, what does condition do?
NightTerror2213
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by NightTerror2213 »

Condition / Brain Conditioner / 20 Minutes

Many have asked for a dose that will get your brain open and alert, and in the best optimum condition for taking any of our other doses. We have spent a long time perfecting this dose. Take Condition before taking any other dose in our expansive library, and it will prepare your brain to accept the dose more openly. Users have reported a ten percent increase in the effectiveness of doses when they are taken after our Condition dose.
most people find that listening to condition before taking there other dose increases the effects.
kamikazeattacks
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Best doses for new

Post by kamikazeattacks »

Try listening Moderate and Semi-Moderate doses. They work for almost everyone who starts the adventure with I-Doser. Don't start with Strong or Very Strong doses. :)