Need help with choosing my first doses and a simple question

Discuss the computer software
Misanthrope-187
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Need help with choosing my first doses and a simple question

Post by Misanthrope-187 »

I know that this type of post has probably been asked so many times so I appologize.

First off I'm new to I-Doser and been a lurker for a while on these forums, I've known about I-doser for several years and tried it a few times in the past and nothing happened so in all honesty I thought it was a crock of shit. I'm very skeptical by nature. But recently I tried the Marijuana dose over at a friends house when we were completely out of the real thing so I thought what the hell I'll try it. Anyways I DID feel something after sitting through the whole 45 minutes. I had a mellow body buzz not as strong as I hoped for and it didn't last long but it did work.

Anyways I have $40 to spend right now and I'm looking through all these doses and it's really hard to choose what I want. I'm not exactly looking for beginner doses due to the fact that I've experimented with drugs in the past so simple sounds aren't going to be able to freak the hell out of me and scare me away from I-Doser.

So, in your guys opinion what is your favorite doses with the strongest effects?
Also I've been a daily smoker of cannabis for several years and I'm curious does it matter if I'm kind of "high" while I use a Dose or would it just render it pointless and not work?
leftoverpizza
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Need help with choosing my first doses and a simple ques

Post by leftoverpizza »

well i my self haven't had my break through yet, so i don't really know. the strongest effects ive had was seeing a Kaleidoscope type thing and it felt like my bed was shaking and it felt like i couldn't move but it was more like i didn't wanna move, and that was on amanita. alot of people start off with A-bomb. and iff you pay for the android app (its $5.00) you get a 15 min version with background music. and i my self when i tried abomb (i tried it like 5 times) it made me feel euphoric and light but thats it. ive also tried lsd, trip, and ayahuasca. ive all had mild effects like euphoria and lots of moving colorful dots. ive tried some other ones but nothing to special happened. some people say its better to start off with the mild doses because its easier to feel. and when you do start feeling something on the stronger doses you will think about it and it will go away (its happened to me alot) but you say you have $40. just shop around and buy what sounds good to you. and get some drg and some mp3s (or alternately in app purchases, they are the same just the mp3s are usually double the length) just to see what works for you the best. and id say buy Marijuana since you have already felt something from it lol because it will get stronger over time.

act like its like with women =P play the field and practice makes perfect =PP but you should keep me updated with the ones you find are good
Misanthrope-187
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Misanthrope-187 »

leftoverpizza wrote:well i my self haven't had my break through yet, so i don't really know. the strongest effects ive had was seeing a Kaleidoscope type thing and it felt like my bed was shaking and it felt like i couldn't move but it was more like i didn't wanna move, and that was on amanita. alot of people start off with A-bomb. and iff you pay for the android app (its $5.00) you get a 15 min version with background music. and i my self when i tried abomb (i tried it like 5 times) it made me feel euphoric and light but thats it. ive also tried lsd, trip, and ayahuasca. ive all had mild effects like euphoria and lots of moving colorful dots. ive tried some other ones but nothing to special happened. some people say its better to start off with the mild doses because its easier to feel. and when you do start feeling something on the stronger doses you will think about it and it will go away (its happened to me alot) but you say you have $40. just shop around and buy what sounds good to you. and get some drg and some mp3s (or alternately in app purchases, they are the same just the mp3s are usually double the length) just to see what works for you the best. and id say buy Marijuana since you have already felt something from it lol because it will get stronger over time.

act like its like with women =P play the field and practice makes perfect =PP but you should keep me updated with the ones you find are good

I purchased Heroin, Speedball, Amanita, A-bomb and LSD. So far I've been using free ones and from what I've been told by my friend they are "legit" now I would like to compare and see whether or not they are fakes.

It's likewise, myself I haven't had a breakthrough yet the Marijuana one was the closest I've been. HOWEVER this is not my first time using binaural beats I've used free ones over the years and some purchased from "the unexplainable store" and used them to meditate or feel good as I-doser is used for. I don't wanna knock peoples experiences that they've had with I-Doser but so far I get the same exact feeling as with other binaural beats you can find free online some doses make my body become numb and tingling it feels really nice(same effects I got with Marijuana AND with past binaural beats I've had) then some make you alert and refreshed and then you have ones that alter your brain altogether making you "out" of it for a little while.

It seems I-Doser names the binarual beats after a drug for the marketing.... BUT I may be entirely wrong it's just they haven't given me anything that I haven't felt with free binaural beats I've found online over the years. If "legit" I-doser doses still doesn't I'll just accept that it's over hyped or binaural beats just doesn't work as good for me. Either way I'm going to try one of my new purchased doses for the next few days and see if I can get them to work.

Either way I will post my experiences as I buy and use new doses if they do or do not work. Which I'm sure they do. Think positive! lol Take care man and thank you for the suggestions. Happy tripping. :P
leftoverpizza
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by leftoverpizza »

lol i might do a more detailed review of them later lol but i feel like i haven't felt enough lol talking about tingling lol theres a dose called afterglow and its a body high dose lol its the only one that ive felt everything it says lol but its also one of the mild ones