The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Share dose experiences

How does I-Doser work for you?

It BLOWS MY MIND!
16%
I have felt the effects almost every time.
20%
Some doses work, some don't.
29%
Only a select few doses have worked for me.
10%
I have felt the effects with only one dose.
9%
It is a complete Placebo - I never felt anything.
17%

Total votes: 1294

idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Post by idoser »

I-Doser went through years of research and development, and a good amount of that time was spent on testing and polls. We found, through our own research, that I-Doser is 90% effective, with only a small percentage of people who felt no effects at all.

Now that our products are in the wild, it's time for you to tell us how it has worked for you.
JaevL
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by JaevL »

Some doses work, some don't.

I havent tried every dose yet tho...
Kiddo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kiddo »

So far:

- French roast: Did it's job, did it once and my "sleepy eyes" were gone, and I felt that I could think more clear after a day of work. Tried it x4 at the same time, felt like taking atleast 2 cups of coffee :shock:

- Marijuana: Didn't feel shit, maybe because I listened to music at the same time, don't know.

- Black sunshine: Heard something I thought was a french smooth voice, and thought this shit worked - turned out it was a swedish voice in a stupid sex-ad-banner :C did have problems at proper spelling though lol

- Cocaine: only did this for 15 minutes, but it made me more active and ready to tackle problems

And that's my story so far.
Mr Mucha
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Mr Mucha »

So far I have taken Mary Jane, Opium, Cocaine, and Divinorum. They were all different experiences. I love I-Doser, it works great every time.
Brad
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Brad »

BLOWS MY MIND. thanks idoser for everything you have givin me this is a life changer :shock:

KUDOS to idoser
Nordmind
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Nordmind »

I have felt the effects almost every time.
Sweet Lemon
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sweet Lemon »

Yeah, blows my mind also, not just expanding :P . Just finished peyote, and it was weird! I finally stopped thinking about what was going to happen while I was listening to it and bam it hit. I noticed that where the wall and ceiling meet was looking funny, I stopped focusing on it and saw purple bleed out of the corner in my peripheral vision. I looked back and it disappeared and saw the other wall turn purple and then the lights had purple flames running across the ceiling!! 20 minutes of craziness, give it a shot.
SiKoTiC
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by SiKoTiC »

BLOWS MY MIND! period
Mr Mucha
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Mr Mucha »

Sweet Lemon wrote:Yeah, blows my mind also, not just expanding :P . Just finished peyote, and it was weird! I finally stopped thinking about what was going to happen while I was listening to it and bam it hit. I noticed that where the wall and ceiling meet was looking funny, I stopped focusing on it and saw purple bleed out of the corner in my peripheral vision. I looked back and it disappeared and saw the other wall turn purple and then the lights had purple flames running across the ceiling!! 20 minutes of craziness, give it a shot.
WOW I gotta get my hands on some Peyote, Im surprised I havent tried it yet. :evil:
Kurwik
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Kurwik »

I've tried peyotl 3 times. Nothing happened at each dose. I've only felt little scared but except that NOTHING! Total waste of money. I will try some extasy and excite. If that wont work: hello Mr. Recycle bin.
shikaru
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by shikaru »

so far i have tryed :

Marihuana i think this worked, but i dont know for sure.

Opium Didnt worked

Divinorum didnt worked

French roast my sleepy eyes were gone before i went to school, but i dont know if it was because of this, or just because i was really focusing.

Anyone got tips for me ?

- Shikaru
pjott

Post by pjott »

It works pretty good for me...

Although... Have you ever thought that it might be the SOUND wich
makes you fucked-up? :P Because it's quite annoying from time to time :P

Anyways!
The doses work pretty good for me :)
Aekwiel
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Aekwiel »

Some worked for me, some don't.

Sleep Angel: Works everytime like a charm.

French Roast: Also works well, helps me stay up when I'm sleepy.

Peyote: No effect.

Juice IT: No effect.

Lucid Dream: After a week of trying without giving up, my persistence has paid off. The dose works from time to time, but not always. I find it really helps me remember my dreams everynight, but it's harder to become lucid.

Out of Body: I definitly felt something with this one. I didn't want to open my eyes in fear that it would make the sensation stop, but I clearly felt as though I was slowly drifting away. Strangely enough, I didn't feel as though I was drifting away from my body, but more like drifting further and further inside of it. It's a strange effect but still pretty cool.

Overall I find the recreational doses don't work for me at all. I'm buying new headphones soon so I'll see if that makes any difference.
monching
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by monching »

I-doser application works and all doses works as far as playing it is concern but it does not give any effect on me...
Dubi187
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Dubi187 »

The first one I tried, heroin, worked beautifully.

I've since tried, extacy, opium, peyote, out of body, and lucid dreaming with no success. Has anyone had similar experiences, or could someone give me a tip on what methods or doses work best?