The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Share dose experiences

How does I-Doser work for you?

It BLOWS MY MIND!
16%
I have felt the effects almost every time.
20%
Some doses work, some don't.
29%
Only a select few doses have worked for me.
10%
I have felt the effects with only one dose.
9%
It is a complete Placebo - I never felt anything.
17%

Total votes: 1294

TheDoseification
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Post by TheDoseification »

I love I-Doser. It's kept me away from IRL drugs, which could get me in to a lot of trouble :D . Most of them work for me, particularly Anesthesia, Oxy, Absinthe and Adderall. The ones to avoid are any QHs and Nitrous. Nothing at all from those.

The reason some people aren't getting results is because they aren't doing it right. I see tons of people saying "I started with Peyote/HoG/GoH/Other Strong Dose." YOU CAN'T JUST START WITH ANYTHING!!!! Try some more beginner friendly doses, like French Roast or Anesthesia. I have a full list of beginner doses on the support forum. Go check it out, then work your way up to the stronger doses.
thomassschmitty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by thomassschmitty »

some do some dont
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

I found out I wasn't doing it right. after following the guide I got trip and rave to give me some good effects but not anything like they should. but it was my first time doing it right. I am not trying to earn my free doses.
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re:

Post by dp100 »

best-drunk-driver wrote: -the driver that killed the one you love the most 8)
the driver that killed them was them.
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re:

Post by dp100 »

torrentula81 wrote:I've had real positive results with most of them Favs are kava, anesthesia, morphine, dexies. Divinorum I had to take off the headphones fearing what was just about to happen. I swear its as good as the real stuff. I like the relaxing sedative type stuff that works almost always since binaurals seem to have a relaxing effect anyways. Just tried the new Yerba mate and wow. So I'm hoping that you guys go back through your old ones and spiff them up a bit with any new knowledge you gain to make them even more effective since a lot are like 4 years old. Overall, this is awesome stuff. Some people must be more receptive then others.
good idea. update alcohol to make it more effective.
TheGuide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheGuide »

Always worked perfectly. Ive had alot of practice with them and hypnotism though

Just don't give up people
Lightseeker
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Lightseeker »

I am new to this and have only tried sleep angel ,having no desire to replicate the effects of drugs but at the same time seeking an improved meditative experience ( If that is not a contradiction in terms ) I do however particularly like the addition of white noise as the Brain is compelled to do some scrying and picks up it's own voices and other auditory phenomena within the white noise.

It was bed time anyway so I did fall to sleep using sleeping Angel so the jury is still out as to whether it was the dose or not that K.O'd me eventually

Having read through this thread and viewed the it does work . does not work argument. I have no Idea but when I am feeling a bit braver, a little more shamanic, I might pluck up the courage to give Peyote a go... My guess is that we are as wired neurally as individually as we are personally , therefore it would be a long shot to suggest that i-doser is going to work in the same way on each individual user.

In conclusion , If you think I doser is brilliant, in all likelihood it is brilliant, If you think it's placebo, then it is , It don't matter if the placebo is a placebo. If it is not working, then that is that as they say..

All of our personal experiences are user defined. I personally and so far, think the meditation element of the white noise is great .

(review based on One dose only , so it is early days yet)
LoveSickElectric
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LoveSickElectric »

i tried content and im not sure if it worked because i guess i was already content at the time

i also tried sleeping angel, and i must say it worked pretty good, and when the sound got deeper i experienced a feeling of wheightlessness, but i did feel panicky. even then i didnt want to stop. i did wake back up around 8 minutes left of it
NoMorePain
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by NoMorePain »

Hello - I've been using I-Doser for 2 1/2 years but just now joining the forum.

I've never "not felt" a single one of the doses. They've all done something or other. I do agree that repeating some of them will make the effect stronger after 3 or 4 times.

I just upgraded. Love I-Doser. :cool:
IntroSpect
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by IntroSpect »

some people just dont have the minds for idoser. some people have minds that work by the saying: "if i dont see it, i dont beleive it", and this means that if you really beleive it wont work, it probably wont.
MinsQ23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by MinsQ23 »

i have tried LOTS of doses but ill post a few of the ones that had effects on me.

Heroin QH: In the 75% mark i felt like someone was lifting my knee, nothing else.

OutOfBody QH: At 84% i started shivering and i couldn´t stop laughing, i don´t know why but my friend said that i was like "laughing and crying at the same time"

Peyote: This was cool. When i was listening the dose, nothing happened. But when the dose ended i started seeing a mild green light everywhere. But the light was turning brighter and brighter. I had to close my eyes because the light was so bright, my eyes felt like they are burning :shock:

Nitrous: This one works ALWAYS 8) It starts to work right away on the 15% mark. It´s just so COOL :-D
daver
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daver »

I like it that the percent of people reporting it blows their mind is up to 14%. People must be being more patient in their approach to it.
hotcakes
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by hotcakes »

The first one I've tried is Marijuana, which is a drug I've never done.

The dose relaxes my breathing/heart rate, and occasionally, I feel some buzzing. Also works great as white noise :-D.
Stolas
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Stolas »

I've tried Astral and Gate of Hades,
and they blew my mind.
Bunnydrop
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Bunnydrop »

:eek: :eek: :eek: Fisrt hurried go an as a former user i woud say Yes in a legaal,safe,healthy,diluted way.Needs understanding an practice but Im happy.Only done MJ an that was ok :retard: