The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Share dose experiences

How does I-Doser work for you?

It BLOWS MY MIND!
16%
I have felt the effects almost every time.
20%
Some doses work, some don't.
29%
Only a select few doses have worked for me.
10%
I have felt the effects with only one dose.
9%
It is a complete Placebo - I never felt anything.
17%

Total votes: 1294

Flyabynyt
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Post by Flyabynyt »

wow.. cliff hanger was my breakthrough, i felt like my hands werent there, something was pushing on me, i could control which ear the sound was coming from, i felt like i was being turned around and i was numb. it was great and the first dose that worked for me :D
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re:

Post by DarkDoser »

shikaru wrote:so far i have tryed :

Marihuana i think this worked, but i dont know for sure.

Opium Didnt worked

Divinorum didnt worked

French roast my sleepy eyes were gone before i went to school, but i dont know if it was because of this, or just because i was really focusing.

Anyone got tips for me ?

- Shikaru

Didn't worked? ... Use proper english and grammar please.
Drummer456
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by Drummer456 »

Digi wrote:Ive only tried ... 2 so far..

MultipleO - worked like a fucking charm..... :D
French Roast - Stayed up all night listened to it first thing in the morning.... kept me up for 30 -45 mins....
haha... "fucking' literally
stewwy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by stewwy »

i tried the alcohol and it was more like a trip i had my eyes closed and i felt normal except like my body was water and a drop kept hitting my heart and caused ripples it was relaxing and epic at the same time :eek:
Drewm1273
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Drewm1273 »

I think it just depends on who you are some people have a harder time focusing then others, and some people are kinda lazy and wont turn off the light or lay down ect.
Billyboy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Billyboy »

At first it didn't work for me :-( but I decided not to vote yet 'cause I was sure It can't be a fake:
:arrow: Tons of People say it works!
:arrow: Who would be so stupid to buy Doses for 200$ if he's not 1000% sure it works!
:arrow: Schools forbid it, why would they do it if it's fake? although i dont understand why they forbid the most harmless drug
So i tried and tried and after 3 Days i tried the LSD dose and it Blew my mind!!! :mrgreen:
Edit: and it seems since then i have an effect which doesnt stop :retard: i feel totally great, like i was at the start of my first love i have kinda sonstop smile in my head but its great :D
Coritron
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Coritron »

I just had the Peyote dose... Nothing, and that was lying down with my eyes closed :(

I have FAR more luck getting the hit from Vico sitting at my computer and (trying to but failing) typing!!

What gives?

Should I try all the doses in front of my comp?
Billyboy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Billyboy »

Coritron wrote:I just had the Peyote dose... Nothing, and that was lying down with my eyes closed :(

I have FAR more luck getting the hit from Vico sitting at my computer and (trying to but failing) typing!!

What gives?

no u better dont, i dont get too much when sitting infront of my pc. and i dont like peyote too much either. But try LSD, Trip should be good for beginners too. however good luck with idosing and im sure, the moment comes when it blows your mind :D
Coritron
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Coritron »

Billyboy wrote:
Coritron wrote:I just had the Peyote dose... Nothing, and that was lying down with my eyes closed :(

What gives?

no u better dont, i dont get too much when sitting infront of my pc. and i dont like peyote too much either. But try LSD, Trip should be good for beginners too. however good luck with idosing and im sure, the moment comes when it blows your mind :D
Well, I've had plenty of weed, and a couple of drinks.. mebbe that will help me relax a little ;))

I'm going to try the LSD dose in a few minutes... I have yet to try that one, so the odds are looking like they're in my favour hehe
shiner9er
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by shiner9er »

i have been using idoser for close to 2 days now and have tried nitrous, trip, marijuana, and orgasm. the most prominent out of those was the nitrous...it was about 4 seconds away from being a good hit of air duster. the marijuana did something, but nothing even close to the real thing. the trip was also one of my favorites...closed AND open eye visuals...for me at least. orgasm was exactly what it says....orgasm. it works but patience is a must. All in all idoser works for certain people. and for those certain people, some doses are more effective than others. buuuuuuuttt my favorite so far is deffinatley nitrous
pennpsycho
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pennpsycho »

Hello all:
I have recently heard of the i-doser and thought I would give it a go, being rather skeptical at first, but definately went in with an open mind once i committed to doing a little research and found a large amount of users had experiances that were quite impressive. The fuel to the initial skepticisim, I once was a heroin addict, avid raver, and just an all around drug user in my mid-late adolesence well into early adulthood years.
My initial i-doser experiance was of course heroin. I did the 10 minute quick hit. I sat in a dimmly lit room, with no other noise, put the dog outside, turned the TV off and dove in. I started to feel something about 2 minutes in, warmth and the "flushing" type feeling, then before I knew it, I realized that I had hit a full on nod and opened my eyes back up at approx 8min 30sec through.... I was puzzled, suprised, shocked, and just over all a bit overwhelmed with the experiance. I had to sit there and think to myself if I was in a dream, or was that just real???? So, without further pondering, I did it again... Same type of reaction... I was baffled by this once again, so I did it a 3rd time. It kept going just as strong and hard as the first 2 times. I also tried the speed, cocaine, LSD, and had various experiances with those as well, the strongest of those three was the LSD. I had great visuals, tracers, and the weird out of place feeling I used to get when I dropped acid. The speed and cocaine was not as strong, but I still felt a lil something from them, but nothing to rant about.
I do have to say, the I-doser is hands down a odd, yet satisfying program, and I have so much more to explore with it. The nice thing is, I have no craving or the urge to go do the real thing. I rate this a 9/10 since I still have more to explore. The bonus thing about this is, you don't have to worry about transmitting disease, track marks, or the possibilites of getting busted for illicit substances!!!! :shock: :finger: :eek: :unibrow: :retard:
Joed859
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Joed859 »

I was wondering. some people can't hear certain frequencies. would that have something to do with why it might not work for some people?
Greezael
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Greezael »

No, it cannot be. Binaural beats are in the range 0-30 Hz, but that cannot be heard. So they just "packet" it in two independent tones, for example 300 and 305 Hz (one for each ear).

The human ear can hear from 20 to 20k Hz, and with ageing some frequencies can be lost (the range can go down to 50-15k Hz).

But this wouldn't affect the dosing as binaural beats carrier frequencies are around 100-1000 Hz approx, winch means that it wouldn't fall in the frequencies loss range (loosing so much range would mean being actually deaf). At least for what I know, the usual hear loss should not affect the doses.
wizzardy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by wizzardy »

tried marijuana QH i like it, it is not the most high i have been, but it was really nice, i turned on my strobe light after ward and then it got really cool, just coming down now about 20ish min later not bad , alot of people have said that they did not like the changes in the middle, but i thought that they were the best part :) i love idoser
GameFreak2151
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by GameFreak2151 »

i have tried TONS OF DOSES 1 that worked 100% ws Gate of Hates and Hand of God otherwise sometimes it works for me sometimes it doesnt