The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Share dose experiences

How does I-Doser work for you?

It BLOWS MY MIND!
16%
I have felt the effects almost every time.
20%
Some doses work, some don't.
29%
Only a select few doses have worked for me.
10%
I have felt the effects with only one dose.
9%
It is a complete Placebo - I never felt anything.
17%

Total votes: 1294

omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Post by omgthatstim »

I clicked the "Only One Dose Works For Me" button. The only that has ever worked for me is adrenaline. I really wish Trip QH would work because I've hallucinated off of tangible drugs before and it was crazy, man.
stoner420
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by stoner420 »

so my friend had me lay down to where i couldnt see the computer and he picked a dose and layed there for 10 minutes and jumped up and was seeing evil spirits flying around the room and i tried to climb out of my skin because i was itchy ....it was gates of hades for 10 minutes!!!i was trippin balls
Technofreak13
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Technofreak13 »

What? Am I really that 10% that doesn't feel anything? I've been dosing fora frickin year and doing everything right!!!
885RIOT
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by 885RIOT »

im pretty noobish at dosing but ive gotten yerba mate to work a bit. I reaaally want to purchse abomb though :nod:
randomdude93
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by randomdude93 »

Yea, I'm pretty much a n00by as well, but so far Yerba Mate has been the best one for me so far, and it took a little work to get to the point where I am right now(because my mind is like constantly active lol I have trouble clearing my mind, but have gotten better at it) and I can only hope to get better and feel better effects methinks. :D
Mats1107
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re:

Post by Mats1107 »

Brad wrote:BLOWS MY MIND. thanks idoser for everything you have givin me this is a life changer :shock:

KUDOS to idoser
You seem very happy with this! So please tell me one thing: What is your method? Cuz i have been trying for maybe 3½ months now without any effects!
Mats1107
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Mats1107 »

Technofreak13 wrote:What? Am I really that 10% that doesn't feel anything? I've been dosing fora frickin year and doing everything right!!!
Finally!!!!! :? someone who i can finally agree with! THANK GOD! What you are saying is SOO true! :shock:
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I believe they work and have strong effects and would like to be a test subject. I want to further the research and development of this product. I think this is exactly what alot of people need.
Superironic
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Superironic »

I have tried quite a few but they haven't worked. There were a few times when I thought maybe they did work, but I think that was more of a placebo effect on me personally as I did really want them to work. But with that said, I don't think they are a placebo effect, from the stories I have heard and the theories behind binaural brainwaves, I do believe they can really work. However I just don't think they will work with me, whether my brain is immune or I am doing something wrong, I don't know (and I have taken the advice from other posters).
sprinkles_trip
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sprinkles_trip »

I've tried the peyote dose and damn i was rolling around on the grounds but hey that's just me(;
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Yea, it takes time and you got to wait till you breakthrough, but once you do, my God, you won.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
kingcobra
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kingcobra »

There are way too many posts on this thread to bother reading but the poll results do provide a good idea of how people are experiencing the results with this.

I am a very experienced entrainer and have been designing my own sessions for quite some time. Up until I discovered i-doser the idea of me paying for files would have been hilarious. I've always been able to design my own which have been more effective than the commercial stuff you see out there and I almost felt sorry for people who would buy these rather lame files.

I was searching the internet a couple of days ago to see what other people were doing with high frequencies, 100-200 hz, when I came across some feedback for this site. I decided, well it's free, why not give it a try and see what they are doing.

So what happened is that I was blown away with the quality of the work here that I've completely put away my Mind WorkStation and my Procyon AVS and I've just been listening to this stuff. Some programs are better than others but it's totally clear that the people who made this stuff have a very sick understanding of entrainment and the quality of the material is way beyond what anyone else has been able to attain in the field.

I will say though that entrainment does take time and effort and while some people are more disposed to it initially than others, results do tend to improve with time and practice. It's probably true though that if you have a less than positive view of the potential of this, that will definitely prevent you from getting good results, and a big part of the process is deepening your understanding of what this stuff can do.

I can tell people though that in spite of what the official stance is on longer term effects, there are some real positive effects that just do not go away soon after the "dosing." This stuff really does have the potential to rewire our brains so to speak, although some programs do this more than others.

I'm excited to have been turned on to i-doser, and this is clearly one of the most significant technological breakthroughs of our time, and these people are at the forefront of the research obviously.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

This is PRECISELY why I only trust IDoser brand Binaural Beats. They have been around for over 10 years as long as Binaural Practice has been around and experimented with. I know IDoser has the most experience around. I will never trust any other brand or youtube videos. IDoser also cares about out opinions and makes Doses based on what WE the users want. So for a couple bucks I say IDoser is totally worth it.
The Fox
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by The Fox »

Some work, some don't. And I blame myself! I'm going to keep trying until I get the results I want.
Liustares
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Liustares »

SadLittlePony wrote:This is PRECISELY why I only trust IDoser brand Binaural Beats. They have been around for over 10 years as long as Binaural Practice has been around and experimented with. I know IDoser has the most experience around. I will never trust any other brand or youtube videos. IDoser also cares about out opinions and makes Doses based on what WE the users want. So for a couple bucks I say IDoser is totally worth it.
I totally agree with that. Two years ago, before knowing about I-Doser, I read some interesting stuff about binaural beats and how awesome they were. There is indeed a lot of videos about binaural beat sessions in Youtube. Back in the day I tried some of them... Nevertheless, they left me with some annoying headaches, so I stopped doing them because apart from being ineffective I could harm myself with them.

But then I found I-Doser and I listened to some doses. I was getting a little disappointed with it, until the A-Bomb blew my mind xD.

This stuff requires some adequate practice and that's what I think a lot of people don't understand. Some want inmediate results and of course it is possible to achieve them, but not always. But of course, the more frequent training, the better results.