The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Share dose experiences

How does I-Doser work for you?

It BLOWS MY MIND!
16%
I have felt the effects almost every time.
20%
Some doses work, some don't.
29%
Only a select few doses have worked for me.
10%
I have felt the effects with only one dose.
9%
It is a complete Placebo - I never felt anything.
17%

Total votes: 1294

Quetzalcohuatl
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: The Official "Does It Work?" Poll

Post by Quetzalcohuatl »

Adrenochrome and cocaine worked great, listening to speed right now. Alcohol seemed to make me feel a little altered. Last night was my first experience with a friend, and we stayed up all night trying different ones. Came home after work today, put on Delta and about three hours of DMT. Had trouble waking up when I intended, lawl. Although I can say that the Delta put me out quick.
Although it seems not many of them give me the desired effect, maybe because my mind is more analytical than receptive. Trying different methods to maximize the syncing up of the frequencies such as meditating and playing the same dose multiple times.
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by VampLena »

So far I've tried Estacy and orgasm and all i got was small tingling in the neither regions, so Im getting they sort of work, I'll have to keep trying.

Im trying MultpleO right now, and its just started and im getting some crazy tingling.. Im really hoping this is the one that pushes me over.. both literally and figuratively ;)

For Reference, I've never done drugs, and Im a Scientist, and never had any kind of mental condition or out of this world reality changers, and have a very strong mind and will. So if this ends up working on me, then it has to work on everyone. So we'll see.
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

Only A-Bomb worked for me... I'm looking forward to try more doses anyway !
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

Dude one word A-BOMB !!! Blew my motherf*cking brain hahha :D
Qwazz
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Qwazz »

The correct thing for me is "Some doses work, some don't." well i have yet tried only two doses one worked and the second didn't :)
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

I have heard about binaural beats many times and had found a few MP3s on the Interweb that helped me outand I had used as study aids or sleep aids. Until I found I-doser.com I had never seen the level quality in a binaural beat found just rummaging on the internet. Their collection of binaural beats is just amazing because they offer so many different binaural beats ranging from not just sleep & study aids, but also RX, Street, FICTIONAL, and natural drug-like binaural beats I have yet to try all of the ones I want, but I have spent close to 25 bucks in the past few days between their app & a few of their other binaural beat to use off my laptop! I have to say I have been meditating and enjoying many different cultures and religions as well as religious experiences since I was 6. Everything from tribal drumming sessions to studies of the Qur'an ( Koran ) even native american sweat huts. I have enjoyed every bit of my experiences, but I also think that may be why I have found 100% success rates with I-doser.coms binaural beats, because I have been meditating many different ways since I was younger, and I feel that being openminded also helps with the use of these sound files. Based on my experiences with prior binaural beats, and the ones provided by I-doser.com I believe that anyone with a proper pair of headphones as well as an open mind, and a little bit of practice SHOULD be able to get full use of any and all Binaural beats they provide, because like anything else meditation even through the use/aid of binaural beats takes practice sometimes, some may be able to use them right off the bat like I have, and some may need to work on it.

Overall its a longwinded -- I have felt the effects almost every time.
That said. I have felt them every time so far with varying strengths each time. with the exception of QUICKHAPPY, but I think that is only because I am not skilled enough to get a hit off of a 5 min dose ! I hope someone gets to read this even though it will be on page 100 by now (:

Thanks Idoser& everyone at I-doser.com!
PcBuilder
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PcBuilder »

what I see a lot of is when people start wanna wait 5 minutes get bored and then go about their day saying nothing will work. Or they are just up and moving around eating food playing on the computer smoking a cigarette are pretty much whatever when they are trying it. I have a few good friends of mine who actually tried it but couldn't get any effects because they were moving around and going about their day as if the phones weren't even on their head. So finally I let them use my headset and s3 running a combination of Linux with wine and using one of the stronger ones I had and they did see some massive improvements. Trying to get my friend Ryan to join the forums instead of just buying them and not posting his experience.

This place can start using more active members instead of come and goers or people who lurk. Because I was lurking for the longest time then joined and loved the forums and talking to other dosers.
Premysl
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Premysl »

I am familiar with i-doser for couple months. I have read The Guide, many posts here about how to meditate and get into a trance. I bought Sennheiser HD 202 II headphones and some skullcandy earbuds for my android phone. I tried it many times, starting with begginer doses like Nitrous and A-bomb, always keep up the recommendations - calm and dark mileu, eye cover, no x-factors etc.

Still got no effects.

But I believe it works. I believe it will work even for me.

The fact is I am getting better. Previously I was not able to stop thinking or focus on the beat, always got distracted with my thoughts or itches. Now, I am much more calm, sometimes almost felling like getting into it, but spoil it with thinking about how it is gonna be. (That problem with "It is nearly on, oh my God, it is almost there!")

I keep practice. I am totally persuaded it works. I know, it wil be awesome..
xX_llamalover_Xx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xX_llamalover_Xx »

I-doser BLOWS MY MIND, the first one I tried worked within 1 minute (ecstasy) this is AWESOME, thanks I-Doser!!!!!
xX_llamalover_Xx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xX_llamalover_Xx »

Qwazz wrote:The correct thing for me is "Some doses work, some don't." well i have yet tried only two doses one worked and the second didn't :)
It seems to me that the more I take a dose the more effective it is, keep trying with the ones you want to work!
metaljunkie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by metaljunkie »

I have only tried one (Acid) and it was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had! I have done real lsd many times for many years, but this was an experience all it's own. looking forward to trying more!
DMTERESTRIAL
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DMTERESTRIAL »

yesterday i tried peyote and went in and out of vivid day dreams while listening i felt out of it and when it was done i got some really cool visual affects and felt high

today i decided to try it again and got way more extreme results my fingers and toes went numb during it i kept hearing a male voice i couldn't really hear what it was saying but it sounded so real the voice sounded like my dads even though my dad wasn't at my house before during and after the session even though it was pitch black and no light could enter my vision i saw tiny sparks in the total black i got weird feelings of my breathing like something heavy but soft was on my chest. my heart felt huge and pounded fast even though i was in deep relaxation, it felt like my bed was swinging at some points during the dose. when it was finally over i took off the blind fold and navigated through the dark room random objects looked like faces of creatures and it freaked me out both times i did the peyote dose i got the same weird visual affect my vision would distort and go back to normal over and over like if you were to cross your eyes everything gets blurry its like that but it goes in and out. the lights glew and again i felt totally out of it and euphoric i totally recomend trying this make sure your relaxed and try doing it more then once. happy dosing :D
emmacordobez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by emmacordobez »

I have felt the effects almost every time. Harder doses, most vivid effects.
dehe
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by dehe »

i'm completely on idoser now, listening from morning till evening.
its just - you select the state you want your mind to have, and hit play.
guess it changed my life.
djk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by djk »

It works occasionally for me. Sometimes, I get bored with it, sometimes I really want a hit... Usually it doesn't. But! I have a story for a time where it worked quite well.

Me and my friend were trying quick hits from napster. He responded really well to "Acid", it made him giggle hysterically. He explained how there were two astronauts, and it was funny what they were saying even though he couldn't make out anything. Finally it was my turn.

I was laughing hysterically also for most of the beginning. Then it calmed down a lot. When the astronauts started talking again, I literally was had no control over my body. I couldn't stop laughing, I was kicking my feet violently, tossing from one side of the bed to the other. Freaked out, my friend grabbed my leg bringing me out of the hit. He asked me;

"What was SO funny!?"
I said, "he told me he was going to kick my ass!... ah ahhhahhh... o_o..." :|

Strangest thing I think I have ever experienced.