God of Drugs (Exiled)

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Malachilucky
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

God of Drugs (Exiled)

Post by Malachilucky »

Hey people of I-Doser, I used to be a hardcore addict. I have officially been clean for 1 month today and once before in my life I was clean for a year. I just wanted to say, drugs used to be my passion, you name it I've done it. I am the drug god, I know pretty much everything there is to know. So if you need help knowing about a drug, or learning about them, or even learning how to stop. I'm your man. Thank you or your time
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: God of Drugs (Exiled)

Post by Micael »

Really? Neat!

What can you tell me about DMT or Oxicotin? You're familiar with those?
Malachilucky
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Malachilucky »

Oh most certainly! I have done the DMT extraction multiple times, and Oxycotin well and also percect which both have the chemical that gets you high oxycodone (they also have prescription for just oxycodone no brand names, but I've only seen it in 5mg and 10mg, OxyContin on the other hand goes all the way up to 120mg which is really just 120mg of oxycodone. That's a little bit info but before I say more please be specific on what you want know :) please and thank you, I hope to help you more in future for you and others
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Thanks man. I guess I'm curious about how good they are, did DMT change your view on reality and is oxicotin really as good or close to heroin?
Malachilucky
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Malachilucky »

Well man honestly yes DMT did change my life but only in a spiritual way, on my trip without even talking to the God or spirit I felt as if and still today feel as if I understand how the laws of nature work with man. Oxy is pretty great! As good as heroin $!#@ no!!!!! Heroin feels like your being kissed by an angel and hugged by God! But it really does mess up your life man... trust me... oh and if your looking to do oxy remember that 80mg is enough to overdose a grown man for a first time use! Start with a dose like 15mg or 20mg
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Heroin is a real bitch, I'm never touching that one if I'm anywhere close to sober. :D

I'm not touching anything besides safe psychedelics even if I get a chance, as much as I would like to.
Annmesa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Annmesa »

Yes DMT have changed many people's life who are addicted by drugs. One of my close friend was very addicted and he got relief form DMT. To know more continue reading
Last edited by Annmesa on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Annmesa wrote:Yes DMT have changed many people's life who are addicted by drugs. One of my close friend was very addicted and he got relief form DMT.
That's very neat, I hear it changes your view on reality. I'm already a spiritual guy to a great degree, I'm very very intrigued by where it would take me on my trip.
triplord
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by triplord »

What drug delivered you the most happy trip ever, with halloc. ?