Chackra

Discuss MP3 doses
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Chackra

Post by Micael »

Ok first let me confess that I was and still am a little skceptical about the whole chackra and binaural beats influencing chackras BUT today I tried Ajna (third eye) and Swi_________ (the sexual chackra one) and I must say, I'm quite pleased with both of them.

Ajna gave me this positive energy feeling, some visuals and after I was done with it I decided to meditate for a bit which led me to nap for some time in which I had some vivid dreams, all the while feeling pretty cool... relating differently to my reality in a significant way.

The sexual chackra dose had me feeling that nice pleasurable sensation I get with sexual simulations, I followed I-Doser's advice and let my mind wander through thoughts of sexuality and relationships and I ended up with a pleasurable experience that left me feeling good and also changed my perspective a little bit I think (I'm yet to be certain).

So... What is your experience with the chackra doses (mp3 or otherwise) let me know what you think, even if you haven't tried, feel free to voice your opinion on the subject. :-)

Edit: I just listened to Sahasrara and I feel blissful and divine behind this world... I wish this feeling would never go away... Is this how enlightned people feel all the time: god bless I-doser!