Completely Remove Files

Discuss the computer software
qweresa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Completely Remove Files

Post by qweresa »

I initially had a pirated version of iDoser (I know, I know), but now I've bought the real thing. Problem is, every time I try to add my geniune doses to the software, it says the the file is already in my library. Except that's the pirated version. I've tried deleting the application, clearing my registry, the whole nine yards. Does anyone know how to mend this?
MistyEyed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Completely Remove Files

Post by MistyEyed »

If you are on Windows, your iDoser library is located in your Documents in a folder called Dose Files. (I.e C:\Users\Dell\Documents\Dose Files) If you rename the folder or delete the contents of this folder you can start fresh with the valid doses.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

NEVER install torrent I-Doser files, or illegally downloaded dose files. Our last audit we did, close to 80% of those found online and not purchased officially from I-Doser.com were fakes. They may have the same picture and description, but the dose itself is a fake (usually to try to offer as many doses as possible in a torrent file, etc.) These will not work at all.

To delete your fakes try checking the following directory:
System (Usually C: Drive) / Users / (User Account Name) / Documents / Dose Files
Delete all fake .drg files from this directory

ONLY purchase directly from I-Doser.com

This also applies to streaming sites like Youtube. Compression completely destroys binaurals. You will absolutely never get any effects from a streaming dose on a site like youtube, etc.

Want the real deal?
http://www.i-doser.com
qweresa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by qweresa »

Thank you very much. Can't believe I didn't see the file right in front of my eyes :P