Doses disappear from the library

Discuss the computer software
suicidal
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Doses disappear from the library

Post by suicidal »

Sometimes when I restart my laptop or close the idoser program, all the doses that I've already added to my library will disappear, then when I try to add those dose files again, it says 'this does is licensed for another computer. Please purchase a dose for this computer.' Can someone tell me why this is happening? :(
astralbrainwave
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Doses disappear from the library

Post by astralbrainwave »

Do you have Mac or Windows?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

The only way you would get "this does is licensed for another computer" error would be if you were opening the dose on one computer, copying it to another computer, and then opening it on the second computer. If this is the case, a dose is only licensed to one computer. If you wan the same dose for a second compute, you would have to purchase a second copy. You could also be trying to load a fake or counterfeit dose if you did not get it from an official I-Doser.com source.
astralbrainwave
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by astralbrainwave »

I think suicidal means that he bought a official I-Doser dose but when he close the I-Doser program the I-Doser program does not remember the selected doses and when he try to add the dose again he get the message "This dose is licensed for another computer".
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Right, but you would never get that message unless the dose was copied between two computers. For support go to I-Doser.com and click the envelope icon for our adviser page. We can offer support there.