Having trouble

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
Whittaker9t5
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Having trouble

Post by Whittaker9t5 »

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for the grammar of this post. I'm writing it on my cellphone, so I can't promise beautiful grammar. Also, it's four in the morning.

I discovered digial doses a couple days ago, and bought the 'I-Doser' app for Android yesterday. I've tried a few of the doses, but so far the only doses that had any effect on my were 'zero gravity and 'Trip, Mind journey'. When I did feel anything, they were small things, and never have happened after that. In 'Anti-Gravity' (Oddly enough) I visualized myself as a railroad spike that was pushed off a ledge by a train, and had my spine(?) Broken and could never (?)walk(?) Again. On 'Mind Journey' it felt like my body was just spinning like I was rolling down a hill, but only for a few seconds.

I know my headphones are bad, and I'll be picking up some new ones as soon as I can, but a few of my buddies have tried it, with those headphones, and it worked for them.

This is probably a good time to mention that I have ADHD, so my mind is always running. I would have that tjat was the problem, but one of my aforementioned buddies also has ahdh.

So I guess what I'm trying to ask is: Why isn't this working for me? And what should I be doing with my mind and my thoughts whilst listening. Should I supress my wild thoughts, let them loose, or put some boundaries on what I should be thinking about.

Thanks everyone in advance, happy dosing.
Døŵñlîñk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Having trouble

Post by Døŵñlîñk »

Well while i dont have adhd and the only two ive ever listend to are a-bomb and absinthe i can understand im a noob at this myself but the one thing that i do is put something say a blindfold or beanie and lay back get comfortable have the lights off and let my mind go blank and concentrate on the sound then after awhile my mind takes me places which i assume is nautraul so my basic words are start out blank and let the beats take u places i hope this helped and good luck! :)
Whittaker9t5
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Whittaker9t5 »

Yeah, I usually do that, but I have a hard time keeping my mind clear. Also, is there beats that you do with your eyes open? Will think start to distort?
Døŵñlîñk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Døŵñlîñk »

Well if u can do then with ur eyes open it must be some new kinda thing becuz in order for digital drugs to work u have to have ur eyes closed
18cable
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by 18cable »

Døŵñlîñk wrote:Well if u can do then with ur eyes open it must be some new kinda thing becuz in order for digital drugs to work u have to have ur eyes closed
Actually you can dose with your eyes open if all you can see is black. I also open my eyes towards the end of some doses and get OEVs. Datura is a dose that can put you in a trance and hallucinate with your eyes open. During doses I let my mind wander and then when I zone out it starts to work but you should try some different things and see what works best for you
-18cable
Whittaker9t5
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Whittaker9t5 »

Thanks for the help guys. I'll keep trying, and keep you updated