Mobile App - First Day - Wow! (somewhat graphic at times)

Share dose experiences
treboran
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Mobile App - First Day - Wow! (somewhat graphic at times)

Post by treboran »

So I've toyed with hypnosis files and had some fun with them (hands free orgasms are my favorite) but quality is sketchy. Ended up getting curious again recently and found some yubtube based binaural stuff. Some of it worked ok, some of it was "meh". Found I-Doser today and since the binaural stuff actually works on me, figured I'd give it a shot.

Downloaded the mobile on my iPhone and bought several doses that looked promising. I primarily am interested in the sexual ones, as my wife's medical condition stifles our sex life. She's awesome otherwise, so you deal.

Started with Meditation Massage. Pleasant enough, actually felt really relaxed at the end.

Now, I had listened to some Youtube stuff earlier in the morning, so I had already, errr, experienced pleasure today. And I'm not as young as I used to be, so I figured going with some of the harder stuff might not work.

Finally, stars aligned. I work from home and my schedule opened up. Wife and son are out. I lock the office door, turn off the light and queue up "Ecstasy" followed by "Multiple O". Go big or go home, right?

OH
MY
GOD!

Ecstasy got me nice and warmed up...took me to the edge but never went over. Pretty sure that's it's job.

Now, both of these doses have been more effective so far than anything else I've tried. So I'm now that mix of excited/nervous, as Multiple O starts up.

I feel kinda horned up almost immediately, and it's making me feel pretty good, but part of me is like "Yeah, if I'm going to have multiple orgasms, this thing better hurry up. It's only got 15 minutes".

Those of you familiar with the dose might know what's, err, cumming? :)

The first orgasm hits. It's really good. Before I can even relax, WHAM! Another. And another. And another. And these are "full body, not just my naughty bits" style. I haven't felt like that in I don't know how long. Part of me didn't want it to stop and another part thought I might just die if it didn't. I lived, so there's that. :) I really don't know how many times I came, because it really felt like one long continuous orgasm at the end.

Needless to say, I'm a completely satisfied customer. I'm eager to try out some of the other doses, outside of what I would normally do.

Thanks!
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mobile App - First Day - Wow! (somewhat graphic at times

Post by idoser »

Thanks for sharing your amazing experiences!
treboran
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by treboran »

So I did the 10 minute Hands Free Orgasm just a few minutes ago.

Again, it was amazing. Sensual build up that led to an extended orgasm, the likes of which mere physical masturbation can't match.

I'll be alone in the house tonight, looking forward to trying out some of the recreational doses.

Again, masterful work.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Another option for you is the free PC and Mac software at http://i-doser.com/software.html and associated dose store at http://iDoserSoftware.com where you buy doses for the computer software.

The computer software has it's own dose library that is more extensive then mobile. The doses are typically longer, and are pure form - meaning, there is no music integrated. Just the binaural beats and the white noise carrier. This would be the next logical step after mobile doses, which all contain backing music with the binaurals and are typically shorter on-the-go doses.

Doses bought for mobile and software aren't compatible - but many of our users use both. Computer for longer at home sessions and mobile for shorter anywhere dosing.
treboran
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by treboran »

Indeed. I just created my account so I can buy the stuff from the web once approved.

If I download the MP3 packs, are those the same doses from the software? I assume so.

I would probably use them on my phone or my Linux laptop (which wouldn't be able to run the PC or Mac software directly)
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

http://iDoserAudio.com is the same tracks from the app in mp3 format and sold in packs. Although there are some exclusive packs there and all doses typically get released there before the app. If you already own the doses in the app there wouldn't be a need to buy the mp3 packs unless you just wanted to have an mp3 copy of the dose(s).

The software and associated doses from http://iDoserSoftware.com are for PC and Mac only. We do not have a linux version of our software - although you can use the premium version of the mac or pc software which supports mp3 export of the computer dose - that can then be used on any device that supports mp3. Doesn't help if your only computer is linux, however. I believe some users have have used virtualization software to run one of these environments on linux but we don't have much experience with that in-house.
treboran
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by treboran »

Thanks. I'm a pretty hardcore nerd, so I do have a Windows VM on my Linux machine for when I NEED it. But my big concern was if the MP3s were actually the same content, which seems to be the case.
treboran
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by treboran »

Observation, after playing with this stuff off and on.

The doses, rather than becoming old and stale, appear to be getting more powerful each time I use them.

I had a lunch time Multi O on the phone app that had me in an almost constant state of orgasm after the first few minutes. Not just mentally, but (pardon the graphic nature of this) with ongoing ejaculations that made me wonder how my body could possibly be producing that much cum.

Going away on a business trip. Have converted several of the PC doses to MP3s and will do some experimentation in my hotel room. Should be pretty wild, as I'll be completely alone and able to just focus on the doses for an extended period.
JonWalter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JonWalter »

idoser wrote:http://iDoserAudio.com is the same tracks from the app in mp3 format and sold in packs. Although there are some exclusive packs there and all doses typically get released there before the app. If you already own the doses in the app there wouldn't be a need to buy the mp3 packs unless you just wanted to have an mp3 copy of the dose(s).

The software and associated doses from http://iDoserSoftware.com are for PC and Mac only. We do not have a linux version of our software - although you can use the premium version of the mac or pc software which supports mp3 export of the computer dose - that can then be used on any device that supports mp3. Doesn't help if your only computer is linux, however. I believe some users have have used virtualization software to run one of these environments on linux but we don't have much experience with that in-house.
Hi!
So is there an android version of it? I've been searching forums and sites, googled it forever and found nothing.

Thanx in advance, Jonsguide.org
Last edited by JonWalter on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Mobile Android at http://iDoserMobile.com