Dose recommendation for this situation

Get user supplied support
Joshua2531
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Dose recommendation for this situation

Post by Joshua2531 »

Hi:

What I'm looking for is a dose that can enhance currently existing friendships, while also can help create new friendships if I let a stranger listen to it. I know the "Circle of Friends", but I wonder if that is the dose I'm looking for or not

After the enhancement of the friendship, I'm looking for a dose that can take things to the next level, such as "friends with benefits", and eventually lovers. I did look through a lot of doses in the Love section, but there is just so many to choose from and some of descriptions are not very clear.

If you guys are wondering why I need such doses, well, there is a girl I like who has a lot of strange interests that will probably weird some people out, but she and I are on good friend terms. That is about it, I wish to strengthen our friendship and bond and eventually become lovers with her. She knows that I use binaurals, and it was actually her who challenged me. She said that if I can find a way to convince her to take our friendship to the next level, she will agree to be my girlfriend, it can be any ways that is "within my capabilities".

FYI, this girl is into witchcraft and the occult, tarot cards, Ouija boards, and all those stuff that normal people don't even want to touch or hear, I have those interests too, so such request from her is not strange to me. I could cast a spell on her and make her my friend and lover, but magick usually have terrible consequences if not done correctly. So I'm resorting to a safer and more scientific way, which is binaurals.

That is my situation, I'm looking forward for answers from you guys.
killapoppy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Dose recommendation for this situation

Post by killapoppy »

In that case, what can strengthen friendship better than marijuana? My friends and I are often going to smoke a little weed. And I have not had a bad experience with marijuana yet. I think first of all you will be better acquainted with the article on the effect of marijuana. So you can choose the best dosage. Abuse is a bad idea and you know it, I think. Marijuana strengthens friendship.