My i doser experience with some doses on the app!!!

Share dose experiences
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

My i doser experience with some doses on the app!!!

Post by Jad mitri »

First i doser works very well but you should know how to enter a trance state (try practicing meditation) once you know how to enter a trance state you can play any dose that i doser did (because they are the only company that you can trust) and trust me you would feel the effect of the chosen dose but i am not saying from the first time you should know that it needs time and practice but I'll say this in the end it will work for you and I'm definitely saying that you will fall in love with them and you would definitely thank i doser for there work plus there prices are very reasonable and well studied let's take an example they offer you 20 dosses for free for only 5$ that is pretty much a good deal (i doser app). Now i will give my testimony on 5 doses in their app that i tried and i enjoyed every second of it:

1.) Slenderize: this dose really helped me control my appetite with that happing i started to lose weight and i am loving it (losing weight slowly not fast because it isn't healthy to lose weight very fast).i advice any one who wants to lose weight to use this dose.

2.) Condition: This dose really helped me to relax and get my brain started to except binaural beats and even subliminals (positive affirmations) i will admit it isn't a must to listen before a dose but if you listen trust me it will help you accelerate the results.

3.) Antisad: well this dose was only my friend when i was sad it really helped me many times to turn my sadness into happiness for example when i used to argue with my friends it was my companion when i was alone it turned my state from sad to very cool and it helped me realise that seriously it doesn't matter (you only live once you could not waste your whole life worrying about people, cheer up and enjoy your life.)

4.) Reset: a simple and one of the easiest doses to use. when i want to start a new dose i usually use this to help my brain to return into a normal state. When i use it i feel that the binaurales are simply waching my heart(one of the most relaxing feeling you will ever feel) like when you wash the ground you pour out the soap this soap is the affects of the previous dose when you start to pour out water the water will vanish the soap this is the job of reset. You will end in a feeling of peace within yourself.

5.) Aftermath: well this dose is one of my favourite in the app when i play this dose i feel my heart start to beat faster and faster and the best part is the euphoria excitement joy and passion that it gives you this dose really helped me when i felt down and depressed, the excitement it releases comming from your heart is indescribable, one time i listened to it before going to sleep it really took me time to go to sleep because i was so excited to know what will tomorrow bring (i should have listened to reset but i forgot). So if you are down and in a state of hopelessness i recommend you this dose my advice to you that you listen to it just after waking up so that you will start your day with hope and positive beliefs.

To be continued....Jad
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My i doser experience with some doses on the app!!!

Post by idoser »

Thank you so much for sharing!
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

You're very welcome!
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by michel333alfa »

Ive been practicing idoser for 2 years. I'm able to get in the trance but never really got strong effects o.O
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

Hi michel !!! First thank you for reading my testimony. Second thing make sure you are using the effective doses like i doser app or on there site don't listen to torrent or even samples on youtube or spotify...because i used to listen to them,directly to the point they don't work. I didn't mention everything up there i mentioned some stuff because it would be very long. Congratulations on knowing to reach the trance state it's a very big step when reaching the trance state you will feel very relaxed when listening to any binaural . 75 % of people can't reach that state because of lack of practice so a big applause for you you are one in a thousand. Second thing to do is opening your third eye you can do that by simply listening to Anja from i doser app or even the software it's your choice first close your eyes and mediate when you reach the trance state with your eyes closed just raise your eyes as if you are looking at your forehead keep doing that also imagine you are breathing the color indigo while focusing on your third eye chakra which is slightly above your eyebrows and trust me your third eye will be open one sign that your third eye opened is that you will feel as if you are carrying something heavy just above your forehead (It needs practice time and patience).Third try to master the law of attraction it will attract anything you want in this life including wisdom next thing you know is that all your actions will be controlled and guided by the universe you would know things without people's help believe me the universe will teach you very important things. When i say universe i mean God (the universal ruler). I can reccomend you some apps for the law of attraction but i can't here on this forum if you want send me your gmail and i will send you some links to the app or android store. Plus i doser has a good dose about the law of attraction you can give it a try. Fourth Try subliminal messages there are many sites on subliminals try simple ones like the law of attraction and like studying ones start with simple ones and then when you see them working move to harder ones those subliminals would reprogram your mind for the better. I can give you a very popular site but not here. Fifth on i doser app try daily and spiritual doses start with the simple and step by step move to more complicated. Sixth this sounds a little weird but try to pray for your God or Gods according to your religion they will guide you through your way. Seventh try opening your chakras they are the energy centres in your body there is really a good app for that i can't mention it here plus there are doses on the i doser app. When they start opening you will feel energy emerging from them at the start. Eighth try to help the dose for example if you are listening to sexual doses try imagining things which are sexual if you want to open your third eye do what i told you to do up if you are listening for example to antisad try imaging something that makes you happy...So i hope this helps there are many things also especially on doing witchcraft and spells that i didn't mention here i don't know if it's legal so i am not getting to it. Thank you for reading and ofcourse good luck.
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by michel333alfa »

Jad mitri wrote:Hi michel !!! First thank you for reading my testimony. Second thing make sure you are using the effective doses like i doser app or on there site don't listen to torrent or even samples on youtube or spotify...because i used to listen to them,directly to the point they don't work. I didn't mention everything up there i mentioned some stuff because it would be very long. Congratulations on knowing to reach the trance state it's a very big step when reaching the trance state you will feel very relaxed when listening to any binaural . 75 % of people can't reach that state because of lack of practice so a big applause for you you are one in a thousand. Second thing to do is opening your third eye you can do that by simply listening to Anja from i doser app or even the software it's your choice first close your eyes and mediate when you reach the trance state with your eyes closed just raise your eyes as if you are looking at your forehead keep doing that also imagine you are breathing the color indigo while focusing on your third eye chakra which is slightly above your eyebrows and trust me your third eye will be open one sign that your third eye opened is that you will feel as if you are carrying something heavy just above your forehead (It needs practice time and patience).Third try to master the law of attraction it will attract anything you want in this life including wisdom next thing you know is that all your actions will be controlled and guided by the universe you would know things without people's help believe me the universe will teach you very important things. When i say universe i mean God (the universal ruler). I can reccomend you some apps for the law of attraction but i can't here on this forum if you want send me your gmail and i will send you some links to the app or android store. Plus i doser has a good dose about the law of attraction you can give it a try. Fourth Try subliminal messages there are many sites on subliminals try simple ones like the law of attraction and like studying ones start with simple ones and then when you see them working move to harder ones those subliminals would reprogram your mind for the better. I can give you a very popular site but not here. Fifth on i doser app try daily and spiritual doses start with the simple and step by step move to more complicated. Sixth this sounds a little weird but try to pray for your God or Gods according to your religion they will guide you through your way. Seventh try opening your chakras they are the energy centres in your body there is really a good app for that i can't mention it here plus there are doses on the i doser app. When they start opening you will feel energy emerging from them at the start. Eighth try to help the dose for example if you are listening to sexual doses try imagining things which are sexual if you want to open your third eye do what i told you to do up if you are listening for example to antisad try imaging something that makes you happy...So i hope this helps there are many things also especially on doing witchcraft and spells that i didn't mention here i don't know if it's legal so i am not getting to it. Thank you for reading and ofcourse good luck.
Wow, thanks! Btw I'm an atheist :-D
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

Oh okay good to know i personally respect any belief i don't mind. You can still look at the universe as a big load of energy that is not a creature or a God that is
ready to be given to people that want it. That energy can be power it can be wisdom it can be truth (for example it can be on how to exactly use i doser doses) believe me everything will come in the right time the universe energy is so strong. And with the help of the energy of the universe your life can be changed. Note: try i doser dose the law of attraction (i personally never tried it but i am sure they are honest) There is something i didn't mention in the post it is that on the way of your working with new age stuff you should never smoke or have drugs (real) because it is very harmful so beware it can cost you all your two years hard work.
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by michel333alfa »

Jad mitri wrote:Oh okay good to know i personally respect any belief i don't mind. You can still look at the universe as a big load of energy that is not a creature or a God that is
ready to be given to people that want it. That energy can be power it can be wisdom it can be truth (for example it can be on how to exactly use i doser doses) believe me everything will come in the right time the universe energy is so strong. And with the help of the energy of the universe your life can be changed. Note: try i doser dose the law of attraction (i personally never tried it but i am sure they are honest) There is something i didn't mention in the post it is that on the way of your working with new age stuff you should never smoke or have drugs (real) because it is very harmful so beware it can cost you all your two years hard work.
Thanks! I hope I'll get to understand that some time in the future! At the moment I can only understand that as a text, not something spiritual or something like that
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

Don't worry you'll reach your goal before you even realize it what's meant to be is always going to happen. When i was young (11 to 12) years old i started practicing meditation it took me a while to reach the trance state. I won't lie to you i used to find it boring half a minute and i would open my eyes then step by step i started to accept the idea more and more until a day when i started to relax and dig deap into it (when i started we had no binaural monoral beats or even isochronic tones or even the simple music to relax i just sit and close my eyes) after relaxing i found that this blissful peace and relaxation is called trance state back in the days there were no Google it and find out (2006 2007). Well when i discovered about binaural beats i said hey these are drugs i should try them when i first listened to it nothing happened i compared the sound to the sound of the washing machine LOL and said this is crap they are tricking us. One day i thought maybe i should mediate on them and then all of a sudden i felt that high feeling they give (very deep trance). Then one day i discovered i doser i saw many many i doser albums and said maybe they will work for me first i started with the famous goh i listened to it first no results only high second dose slenderize no effects just high. Then i told myself wait a second those doses are good for only meditation so i started to use the meditation album and they started to accelerate the reaching of the meditation trance then one day i was bored with the same album and i tried another which is slenderize day after day i started to realize that i was losing weight then i told myself its a coincidence then after days i tried antisad well after a couple of times i started to realize that i was more and more happier and feeling cool and on and on until i believed in the power of i doser. My conclusion is that anyone can i dose but it needs time work dedication and patience like everything else (refer to my experiences up for more details or refer to my youtube channel where i explain my experiences  with i doser name: jad mitri. I just started it). Just one thing I saw a post about your experience with Roofie the pain killer. Excellent job you reached the goal so keep up the good work and keep practicing soon you will master it and soon it will last longer. Thank you for your time.
michel333alfa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by michel333alfa »

No, thank you!
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

You're welcome!
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

Here is the continuation of my i doser doses experience with two more doses:

6.) Med. Placement: This dose had a very rapid positive effect on me. In the past i have listened to many of YouTube binaural beats that deal with meditation (30 to 60 minute long) it used to take me like 20 full minute to be in a very deep meditation state (very deep trance) but now with meditation placement it only takes me like one to two minutes to be in a very deep state of trance. Also about normal trance state it only takes me seconds to feel it with i doser. This dose summarises all the YouTube long meditation binaural beats into a 10 min. version that works.

7.) Ajna: Aka third eye. I won't lie to you I started to open my third eye by meditating before knowing about i doser but as i discovered about i doser i started to use the ajna dose when i first started to use it i have started to feel like as if i was carrying a heavy load just above my eyebrow that's how you know that this dose is really starting to work. Here is the interesting part once i opened my third eye i started to have visions while in very deep meditation state (as pictures or even like videos) also i started to feel things or sensing things which are not common with people (Intuition or you may call it the sixth scene)... and many more things. The good part here is those powers are not just in me , ANYONE can open his third eye and experience awesome things your body can do!!! I really loved this chakra dose.

To be continued...Jad
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

8.)A Bomb : Well this dose started as a normal dose such as any dose a bit of relaxation in a medium trance state then as time went by a little by little the relaxing started to increase into a deep state of trance still normal like any dose i listened to (like any Good binaural beats (like i doser) you will listen to) then when the bomb exploded all of a sudden the best feeling of relaxation took complete control of me with a feeling of euphoria and happiness honestly i didn't want this dose to end. Then when the second bomb sounded i felt the best feeling of relaxation over my whole body it felt like i was having a massage of every body part of mine (to be honest i can't remember any time in my whole life that i felt this extreme bliss of relaxation) the feeling of relaxation remained with me like half an hour after the dose ended! (In my opinion this is the best dose i have ever tried until now i can't wait to play it again) indeed a bomb of extreme pleasure!

My conclusion for now: Well in my opinion i doser are way better than normal drugs. Normal drugs and their bad effects to your body are now something of the past! It's i doser time now!

To be continued...Jad
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

9.) Endorphin release (not in app): When I started to listen to this track i was so deeply relaxed after struggling with days full of depression and anxiety it's a really relaxing track proffecionaly designed but this is only the begging all of a sudden i felt this liquid released from my brain it really felt as if it is a brain orgasm. Here is the shock when i felt it i didn't know it was Endorphin until i searched about Endorphin when i found that this liquid of Endorphin is released from our brain when eating or exercising or even during sexual activities i was full of joy knowing i doser did it again with an amazing audio. Well this Endorphin in my brain erased every single pain of anxiety depression and sadness. I really advice any user to try this believe me it is one heck of a dose!
Jad mitri
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jad mitri »

10.) 5 minute meditation (not in app): Well what do i have to say about this dose is it good,very good no! It's awesome because it delivers the same affect as the long daily meditations all shortened into 5 minutes for really busy people! Everyone can try this. For me I'll be honest with you I'm not a busy man but sometimes you want something short and  quick and this dose i found is the solution. I felt very relaxed and at the end i wished it was longer. So i recommend this and even the ten minute meditation for really busy people that everyone can have time for! Thank you i doser!

To be continued...Jad