cat-nip

Discuss visionary plants
Xavier
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Xavier »

CircaX43521 wrote:Did you idiots even read the article I posted?
WOW. You truly are a tool huh?

In humans, the compound has a number of very mild effects; it is a weak sedative, antispasmodic, febrifuge and antibacterial. In high doses it also has an emetic effect.
Okay lets start with mild sedative.....wow...it has a very mild effect of making you tired, combine that with the carbon monoxide and benzene that you are inhaling and of course your going to feel pretty tired if you smoked 3 joints of catnip. I'd rather pop a sleeping pill and save the damage from my lungs

Antispasmodic.....preventing muscle spasms.... is that something you were looking for when you smoked 3 joints of catnip buddy? Even if it were it's a really crappy method of achieving it and there are far better alternatives

febrifuge......reduces your fever IF and only if you have a fever, so unless you had a fever before smoking the catnip there will be no effect, and if you did have a fever why are you smoking catnip to get mild relief? Who wants to smoke when the have a fever?

Antibacterial.....do I even have to touch this one?

Oh oh and whats this? In high doses it has an emetic effect? Hah. why don't you smoke a 4th joint and see if you blow some chunks too while your at it

In your "article" it says it MIGHT exert similar effects as valerian, and if it does it would be mild at that. When they tested it on rats it increased sleeping time and catalepsy. Once again go pop a sleeping pill if this is really what you want. As for catalepsy....if thats really what your into are you really going to smoke high doses of catnip to get the mild effects of it?

So once again, if you say your smoking a couple of bowls or 3 joints of catnip you've got to realize the most your getting out of that is lung damage. You can have all the fun you want with that circa, but don't go spreading your ignorance onto others.

I've chewed you up and spat you out. I'm done with you and answering back to your nonsense, I just don't want others here smoking catnip thinking they will be getting something that they won't get at all.
CircaX43521
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by CircaX43521 »

You're not even listening to me are you?

If your smoking a pinch of the extract, how is the carbon monoxide a factor.

And I do consider sedation and feelings of calmness a high.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

^Good for you? "Wow, I'm so sleepy, dear god I'm high". Don't tell people to smoke shit that doesn't get you high. You might as well take some antihistamine or melatonin neither of which will damage your lungs. I don't consider being sleepy and puking a high and neither will 99% of people so don't go telling them to smoke random shit.
facefink
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by facefink »

Catmint is active in humans. Nothing too special, but its good when chewed fresh.
Et Je taime
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Et Je taime »

You people are getting worked up over nothing.
But I believe Ness because he's a fucking genius. :-)
SlappyDJ1
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by SlappyDJ1 »

it works ive tried it
jstrasky
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jstrasky »

hay guyz lets go cheesing
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

YEAH!!!
brainfood
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: cat-nip

Post by brainfood »

killahump21 wrote:will it work? i've always wondered cause it messes up cats. wonder if it effects humans. reply i you have experience. thanks
I tried it. I know other people who have tried it. It doesn't work; don't listen to anyone who says differently.
CircaX43521
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by CircaX43521 »

hahaha

I retract everything I've said in this thread, seeing as how when I posted it I was a retard.
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

CircaX43521 wrote:hahaha

I retract everything I've said in this thread, seeing as how when I posted it I was a retard.
did the catnip make u smarter? :lol: