legalize marijuana

Law enforcement and politics
umbra1010
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

legalize marijuana

Post by umbra1010 »

I used to be a big supporter keeping it illegal, but now I think it should be legalized just because alcohol does the same thing (within reason) and it is just as deadly as nicotine and the carcinogens in tobacco. I don't don't smoke it myself (I drink :D ) but I have friends that do and if it is used responably like bans on using it if you have work that day and ban if you are in public place. What do you guys think?
Stroke
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Stroke »

agreed, when used resposibly it is a relitively harmless drug
pjott

Post by pjott »

Marijuana and Alcohol dosn't have the same effects.
Peroid.
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

but MJ and Alcohol got similar effects but not the same and i agree they should make smoking bars for smoking bud and if you do it in ya house or outside ya house and your not allowed to drive or go 2 work that day if you do it
Tech-N9NE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tech-N9NE »

i think best thing to do is move to my country the netherlands/ Amsterdam only have 150+ coffeeshops where you can get best weed/hash and smoke everywhere u want:) within amsterdam.

driving is still possible when on marihuana but not if you blaze the f*ck out of yourself:)
Love
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Love »

I am moving to amsterdan( scru you Canada)
j/k Canada is the best
SAW
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by SAW »

the funny thing is.. its one of America's biggest (illegal) cash crops.

So, if they legalized it they would actually be helping the economy. Im all for it!
Love
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Love »

It is a very good argument.
xLAMExOx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

ah

Post by xLAMExOx »

Who ever thinks that it should be legalized is LAME!

Marijauna can lead to deppression and then suicide, sorry but im happy the way I am now.

Alcohol and Marijauna are not the same.

Personally I think that it should stay ILLEGAL and cigs should be banned. The problem with your idea of only using it "responsibly" is that maybe you will but someone else wont! then something is gonna go wrong...

So it's fine how it is! :eek:
paint0908
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by paint0908 »

that suicide and depression thing isn't true and anyway its a choice, you don't have to use it!

alcohol is just as dangerous if not moreso

also alcohol leads to depression too! (if abused)
Kato
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kato »

think about it for a long while. if it gets legalized, it will become just as corrupt as the tobacco industry. tobacco is a gigantic industry and tobacco cigarrettes kill. why? because the big money-makers dilute it SOOOOooooOOOO much with carcinogens and other shit you shouldn't be smoking.

i used to be for legalization too--but we'll be seeing "Marlboro Smooth Joints Lite Low Cal Zero" behind the counter and it won't even get you high, probably. it will just give you cancer for an overpriced half-high.

unless you want the theoretical marijuana industry to become like the tobacco industry, you'll be against legalization.
System
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

legalized

Post by System »

At first I'm for legal soft drugs but thats not a problem because i live in holland:P . But alcohol is much different than mariuhana and you are much faster adicted to it. another thing from my experiences much alcohol is much harder than much weed ive never got a headich from weed but i do get it from alcohol. Damn this words shouldn't come out of a mouth from a 15 year old guy :P
jackdaniels
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jackdaniels »

1)Whoever says Mary Jane causes depression, ahs obviously never used it, and doesn't know anyone (honest) that does.

2)The only way it is addicting is mentally. It is no more addicting than candy. I can't stop myself from eating candy. Why? I like candy. A lot. It's the same with weed.

3) It should be legalized, and treated the same way as alcohol.
jackdaniels
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jackdaniels »

1)Whoever says Mary Jane causes depression, ahs obviously never used it, and doesn't know anyone (honest) that does.

2)The only way it is addicting is mentally. It is no more addicting than candy. I can't stop myself from eating candy. Why? I like candy. A lot. It's the same with weed.

nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

jackdaniels wrote:1)Whoever says Mary Jane causes depression, ahs obviously never used it, and doesn't know anyone (honest) that does.

i agree it should be legalized the way alcohol is but sum people think that then other drugs are gonna be legalized but i jus think weed should be and you can only smoke it in ya house backyard and outside when no ones around and it should be treated like alcohol since alcohol almost does the same thing almost, but i think its because the govt makes more money off it illegally then they do legalizing it

and what about the kids addicted to Monster Energy Drinks like me i love energy drinks and candy just like i love weed