legalize marijuana

Law enforcement and politics
whatpants
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by whatpants »

cameraboirzu wrote: I agree with the responsibility part of what you're saying. But saying that you can addicted just like alcohol is misleading.
It is much easier to get psychologically addictive to alcohol than to marijuana.
It really depends on what type of person we're dealing with. For instance, if someone who has an addictive personality decides to try marijuana instead of alcohol one day, then it may become likely that they're going to become dependent.

I guess what I meant is that it's your own responsibility and if you decide to pick it up, you really should weigh the pros and cons. Everything can be addictive if you allow it.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Idoser is about as addictive as marijuana.
But yes, you're right.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

Marijuana is mentally addictive,
While Alcohol is Physically addictive.
tinodeak
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by tinodeak »

I have never seen nor heard a report that MJ killed someone. It may be carcinogenig but so are ciggaretes. If anything should be banned than alcohol (not that im for banning it) it makes some ppl agressive. After MJ you have trouble staying awake, not to think of that you actualy coulb become agressive.
(sry for bad english)
madcow
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by madcow »

whatpants wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote: I agree with the responsibility part of what you're saying. But saying that you can addicted just like alcohol is misleading.
It is much easier to get psychologically addictive to alcohol than to marijuana.
It really depends on what type of person we're dealing with. For instance, if someone who has an addictive personality decides to try marijuana instead of alcohol one day, then it may become likely that they're going to become dependent.

I guess what I meant is that it's your own responsibility and if you decide to pick it up, you really should weigh the pros and cons. Everything can be addictive if you allow it.
but u can never have withdrawls u cant become dependent on it i think bob sagget said it the best in half baked "did u ever suck c*ck for weed? NO! u DO for coc or meth. and that is the difference u dont haev to have it but if its there hell yeah ill take it
prolix
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: legalize marijuana

Post by prolix »

should be legalized everywhere, now when i go on holidays. i need to hide it cuz it aint legal everywhere,

long live my sweet holland :)
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

In my country who kill a person is out of prison after 2 months who used marijuana is arrested for illegal traffic... :shock: I want to go in holland :unibrow: :unibrow: :unibrow:
umpy1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by umpy1 »

its actually safer then alcohol and its being used either way so the government should just legalize it, tax it and make a profit from it instead of losing money jailing those caught useing it.
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

I think no drugs should be illegal because people should be the one making the decision not the government.