legalize marijuana

Law enforcement and politics
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Actually I DO use marijuana in moderation...Soooo yeah. That pretty much eliminates that theory. And even when I used to use heavily I never had withdrawals when I couldn't find any. And by the way, the only withdrawals known to regularly kill people are benzodiazapine withdrawals. No other withdrawals are known to kill on a regular basis.

Edit: Also, over the years the government has sponsored a number of studies that were supposed to prove marijuana's harmful effects. None of them did and some of them showed that marijuana has some very real benefits. For example, they were trying to prove that THC causes cancer. They ended up proving THC actually shrinks tumors caused by certain kinds of cancer and doesn't make any of the ones they tested worse.

Edit again: Also, harm caused by smoke doesn't count. Smoking ANYTHING is bad for you and will cause lung cancer, mouth cancer, throat cancer, emphysema and various other diseases if you do it long enough. That isn't the marijuana, its the fact that the person is smoking it.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I would never kill anybody, much less just to get weed. Any deaths related to people killing to get weed are almost certainly a drug deal gone bad which wouldn't happen if it were legal. Marijuana is just a thing. It's fun, I enjoy smoking it, and the social aspect is very nice. I frequently smoke out of a hookah on the bench outside of my dorm. Its a lot of fun. People gather around, we chat, have a good time. Nobody dies. I'd never kill just to get a nug lol
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mangakid_19 »

Actually, [i]anything[/i] is harmless in moderation. And, it is funny. After this "Legalize Marajuana" campaign with most people, EVERY study that showed that it kills disappeared. Anyone else notice this either? I don't want to hear from anyone who says "legalize it". They are the ones who most likely caused all of the reports of the study to disappear.

And, no, I am not educated in this. Neither are you. You have to be a biological engineer and find EVERY single effect of it, good and bad to know whether it is good or bad for you. Not just THC, all of it. EVERY single chemical in it.

It was once used to get rid of cancer because it slowed the multiplication of cells. It was then illegal because it slowed the multiplication of cells. So if you do use it, it kills your immune system, because it slows the T-Cell production and your body cant react quickly enough to infections. There is no study about that. It is plain reasoning. If it inhabits cells, and T-Cells are cells, the T-Cells are inhabited, and the immune system is slowed because of T-Cells that are inhabited. Logic and reasoning play a part in this too.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I already told you, it was made illegal a long, long time ago because hemp fibre was threatening the cotton industry. Also, you realize, don't you, that theres such a thing as progress? Just because scientists used to think it killed doesn't mean it was. Plus, there is still a huge effort to keep it illegal and many studies have tried and FAILED to prove that it kills. You can't find any evidence because it doesn't exist.

Edit: Just because something inhibits growth of one kind of cell doesn't mean it inhibits growth of all cells. If that were the case, many medicines wouldn't work properly.
umbra1010
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by umbra1010 »

wow, never knew the topic I started so long ago became popular :D . Well, I still stand with my views. It is just like prohibition and we all know how that ended.
Yepzdrugz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Yepzdrugz »

Close this topic and move to Holland :-D
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mangakid_19 »

(reply to ness's comment)
I have read online many places that it kills brain cells. That was in 2000. Now in 2007, all of those studies disappeared. Give the scientists enough money and they will prove you right. They can prove that it can kill and that it is safe. They have. I can guarantee that hackers deleted some of those pages to bring back marajuana use.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

And let me guess, Elvis is alive and the government caused 9/11
Xavier
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Xavier »

lmfao
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Seriously mangakid, I highly suggest that you never smoke weed. You're crazy to start, and a little pot might just send you into a paranoid frenzy. :lol:
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

i think we should legalize marijuana, but i cant say much about other drugs out there...
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mangakid_19 »

I research the psychic/paranormal, and I know what is out there. I'm paranoid already.
DustinD123
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by DustinD123 »

if they legalize drugs and tax them, the economy would go wayy the fuck up
Beanmaster
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Beanmaster »

YOu are just stupid weedhead fuckers who just want it to be legal becasue you smoke it, idiiots.
Only Weedfaggots say "it isnt harmful alcohol is MUCH more harmful uhh"
Look at the difference you idiots, you can drink alcohol without getting drunk and all that stuff, if you want to drink it for the taste, not to get drunk.
But there isnt ONE human in the world who smokes weed because he likes the taste, how it smells or whatever, they just ALL want the effect.I hope all "legalize it" idiots will see how much psychoactive stuff damages your psychic. appereance, you faggots just go for "its not harmfull for my pysical body" IDIOTS, DIE!
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

Beanmaster wrote: just stupid weedhead fuckers , idiiots.
Weedfaggots idiots, idiotsfaggots IDIOTS, DIE!
wow, you're cool...yes, sarcasm. try and present a real arguement next time instead of all those in one freaking paragraph. seriously u think ur all high and mighty with a few dozen posts, great, but you aren't helping anything.