thats what makes magick magick.
magick is the foil of logic

i'm full of all sorts of magick and beliefs and powers
you are not alone. i am chaos magic.
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

Uggh sex magic. You know who else believed in it? Aliester Crowley, Ordo Templi Orientis, and the masons. So why don't all of you idiots just join them. They'll teach you how to become immortal by sodomizing children, have fun! ,,!,,>.<,,!,,
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

a little late 2 post but thanks for the tip master.. ill go out right now and find sum kids.. MJ :lol:
umbertocesaro
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by umbertocesaro »

Go To joyofsatan.com have an open mind when you read this do the power meditations and unlock the potential in your soul
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I was professional for a short time. Got tired because people didnt want to see it anymore. I was a natural though, and I made the good moolah.
azlightworker
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by azlightworker »

"theinternetsucks" Said:
"So you are saying that if I wack off to a picture that I draw I could win a 150 million dollar lottery?

Christ, why isn't everybody a millionare? :?

Not insulting you, btw. Just not a personal believer of real magic because it is illogical and defies laws of physics."
~~~~~~~~
Look up the science behind "Law of Attraction" as well as Quantum Physics. There's your science behind real magic.

20+ year practitioner.
And who said I'm *not* a millionaire? :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

azlightworker wrote:"theinternetsucks" Said:
"So you are saying that if I wack off to a picture that I draw I could win a 150 million dollar lottery?

Not insulting you, btw. Just not a personal believer of real magic because it is illogical and defies laws of physics."
~~~~~~~~
Look up the science behind "Law of Attraction" as well as Quantum Physics. There's your science behind real magic.

20+ year practitioner.
And who said I'm *not* a millionaire? :D
I use the Law of Attraction too.
Anyway, I thought they meant like Trick Magicians, not like...psychos who think they can do shit.
Whatever.
Vizionar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Not...

Post by Vizionar »

I don't know what are you people talking about, but these examples are not magick... not even close... As a representative of wicca and 10y practitioner of witchcraft I must say that:
1. Sigils are nonsense, and especially the way way of creating them that is described above;
2. Magick can't be used for your own greed;
3. Magick can't harm anyone or temper with free will;
4. Magickal requisites are charged with your own life force, you can't create something out of nothing. so that means that items of such power simply can't exist, and if you accidentally charge the item too much, the life force from your body is depleted and... well... you know the rest.
5. I think you're just showing off Dazino... So... you've read somewhere that magick can be done and now you're all like... Whoo... I'm an uber neophyte... Not gonna happen...
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I used to be real into witchcraft and me and a friend were both wiccans
we did a few different things..
I still am drawn to the occult though it's really interesting.
oldtaboo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by oldtaboo »

yeah, I am.

I've been in the Golden Dawn... was part of a working order for awhile... i've also been in Aurum Solis, AMORC, BOTA to lesser degrees... my main focus right now is Thelema. I do practice Enochian magick - i'm just not part of a working order in doing so.

I've been into Binaurual Beats before I was into Magick.

I did do a LIRP last night with a binaurual beat pattern (for the first time combining the two) via some headphones on - with my iphone... I like the effect. For one thing, it drowns out background/outside noise. For another it helps with the meditative state.

I think the two would work well together.
oldtaboo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Not...

Post by oldtaboo »

Vizionar wrote:I don't know what are you people talking about, but these examples are not magick... not even close... As a representative of wicca and 10y practitioner of witchcraft I must say that:
1. Sigils are nonsense, and especially the way way of creating them that is described above;
2. Magick can't be used for your own greed;
3. Magick can't harm anyone or temper with free will;
4. Magickal requisites are charged with your own life force, you can't create something out of nothing. so that means that items of such power simply can't exist, and if you accidentally charge the item too much, the life force from your body is depleted and... well... you know the rest.
5. I think you're just showing off Dazino... So... you've read somewhere that magick can be done and now you're all like... Whoo... I'm an uber neophyte... Not gonna happen...
Magick is a big umbrella. while you may not agree with what others have written in the thread... you, nor I, represent the totality of Magick.

"1. sigils are nonsense..."
I'll agree that the method described in the thread was "odd" to me as well, however - to say sigils are nonsense from a Magick perspective, is in itself nonsense. If you're a Hindu and practicing the Eastern Mysteries, then sure sigils wouldn't play a part in your system and would be nonsense to the Eastern Mysteries perhaps. But in the Western Mysteries of Magick - coming through the Emerald Tablet of Hermes, into Qabbalah, and forming into the systems of Magick seen in Goetic work, Abramelin's work, Agrippa, MacGregor Mathers, Dion Fortune, Aleister Crowley, Franz Bardon, Waite, Yeats, etc. it's far from nonsense. It's in fact integral with the system. the sigil contains the visual of the being. Magick is a system of 'atunement' - the practiioner is atuning themselves in an invocation or evocation to an energy (whether you believe the energy to be an aspect of the subconscious or a self exitent being) - to reach this harmony the magickian uses the proper items to said being. if it's a mercurial being, then the correpondences of air are used. yellow candles, incense attributed to mercury or air... and of course the sigil of the being that is called. In the 1500's the magickian often stood upon the sigil to show dominance over the being (such as in John Dee's case) but in modern times magickians typically hold the sigil or burn it into their mind... and /or cast it mentally into the scrying device or evocation triangle of art. To say sigils are nonsense is a great diservice to magick. I agree that what was given in this thread on how to create a sigil isn't what i'd do... but sigils themselves are core to Western Magick. In the Golden Dawn, inner order, sigils are formed from the Rose Cross. The name/phrase translated to hebrew and then traced upon the Rose Cross to form the sigil. There's nothing abberant about sigils in magick practice at all. in fact it's one of the most standard things there is in Ceremonial Magick. Sure you may be on some kick that feels sigils are too "old" but that is arrogance to assume all other magickians are fools for using sigils.

"2. Magick can't be used for your own greed."
According to Aliester Crowley - a black magickian was one whom did not cross the abyss - due to self cherishing (one could say greed.) a desire to profit the self, rather than loose the identity and become one with the divine. The Black Magickian was still a magickian... he just wasn't able to cross above the abyss into the Qabalistic Ketter.

Many old magick systems have no problem with greed. Read the ancient grimories... half the stuff attributed to beings in the Goetia and the like, are born of greed (I.e "I am spirit XYZ, I know of all hidden treasure - i open doors to secrets and provide gold to me..."). While your system, or you personal may have an issue with it - there isn't some universal law that says it "can't" be done. Your system isn't "The Magick" system... it's "a magick" system, just like mine and every other occultist. what works for some may not work for you or me... vice vesa. there's no written account of 'what is and isn't in the scope of magick.'

"3. Magick can't harm anyone or temper with free will; "
AMORC shares this idea. But AMORC isn't a magick society. Whether it is or isn't, isn't really the point. You are speaking for "magick" in general, and this is again an over generalization that isn't true for many people.

While a controversial magickian, Aliester Crowley believed that magick could in deed harm and temper with free will of others. He didn't perform such magick - but he believed it was possible... well actually he did perform magick attacks against MacGregor Mathers. he taught how to remove the will out of the mind of an animal and assume control (magick book 4.)

Stepping outside ceremonial ciricles of magick, you could pick up the magick systems of Vaudou which directly works with the use of energy for and against another.

logically (if you accept magick is real) it's the change of energy in conformity with one's will. or so i believe. energy is harmful or helpful depending on one's perspective. so harm/benefit is relative.

"4. Magickal requisites are charged with your own life force..."
Again, this is your system of belief. it's not the *whole* of magick. Ceremonial systems, such as the Golden Dawn, NEVER use their own energy to charge something. They utilize ritual to build up energy of (from their view) a Divine source, and channel that said energy into something.

If I were charging a talisman of Mars, ceremonial magick systems (such as the Golden Dawn, Thelema, Aurum Solis, BOTA, etc.) do NOT charge it with their own energy. Your energy isn't mars energy necessarily. So the magickian invokes the energy of mars based no their magick system. if a Golden Dawn magickian, the magickian would perform Invoking Hexagram rituals of Mars and have the appropriate incense, oils and candles lit... they would give a specificly themed recitiation to the energy attributed to Mars... this energy would come from "outside" the magickian and be channeled into the talisman/object.

The only way I agree with you here, is that Crowley felt that a magickian only has so much energy and it's lost in each act of magick... His reference though was to the magick practice in general (not to charging objects/talismans), however I don't agree with that assumption. Some magickians agree with Crowley do, some don't. either way, what you're doing here is telling people what "all of magickians" agree with, when they dont.
Either way, if you believe in magick... and you believe you can charge a talsiman with Mercury energy... that energy is drawn from the Macrocosmic universe, not the Microcosmic.
oldtaboo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by oldtaboo »

Master832 wrote:Uggh sex magic. You know who else believed in it? Aliester Crowley, Ordo Templi Orientis, and the masons. So why don't all of you idiots just join them. They'll teach you how to become immortal by sodomizing children, have fun! ,,!,,>.<,,!,,
that's the stupidest thing in this thread... the only religious organization that attacks children on a regular basis is the catholic church it seems.

The Masons have nothing to do with sex magick - let alone magick. If you join a lodge you'd know that... but of course it's easier to be a prick and just kick at everyone who's different then you... probably like others do to you on a daily basis.
oldtaboo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by oldtaboo »

theinternetsucks wrote:So you are saying that if I wack off to a picture that I draw I could win a 150 million dollar lottery?

I am a card trick magician, though, and have some VERY good slight of hand skills.

Not insulting you, btw. Just not a personal believer of real magic because it is illogical and defies laws of physics.
prob pointless to reply to this... but just so it's out there - i'll give my personal view on this.

I'm a magickian... I've had successes... i met my amazing wife through a magickal opperation... i made 100k through a magickal opperation, i got various jobs through a magickal opperation.

so why can't everyone? or is all the stuff i got just coincidence?

one great magickian once said... that before every act of magick, ask yourself - what will i gain if i fail? sometimes being the miserable guy is an identity... "I'm the guy who's wife left him, everyone feel sorry for me." sometimes we have no reason to fail... and yet still do. to that I attribute it to one's own karma.

When i was a buddhist, Karma was presented to me as the accumulative cause and effect over a vast amount of lifetimes. Each person who wins the lottery has the karma to achieve that. the fact you were born into a home, raised in some country that has internet access, which allows you to write that reply - is your personal karma. your karma is rippening each moment. It's the "emptiness" of our lives. in Buddhism Emptiness refers to the vastness of each thing/moment. each moment can manifest a multitude of different ways. but it ultimately will manifest to you in a way of your personal karma. you either a) live with it, b) change your karma or c) become enlightened and see true reality.

Finally - it may not be in one's best interest to 'win the lottery.' while they want to... and perhaps have no reasons to fail... it may just not be in the right decision for them. what if their spiritual path is to achieve enlightenment - they win the lottery - loose focus.... give up the spiritual for the mundane?

in the end... contless reasons why ti doesn't work. that doesn't mean magick doesn't work. Check this out:
5 people are sick and given penicilin. 2 die from allergic shock, 2 get better and one feels nothing.
why?

all the above same principals apply, imo. I'm in no way saying this "is" how life works... just a response to the classic "if magick worked why am i not a millionare" which is like saying, "if medicine worked why did my mother die from allergic shock to penicilin?"

there are no easy answers.
Biojerk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Biojerk »

Wow... Just wow... :P

There are some people here that know what they are talking about and others that I just think are utterly (MOO) silly. But that's just my opinion, and people will probably think the same about me so oh well.

I've called myself Wiccan for over 2 years, in October it will be 3. Before that, I studied Wicca for about a year. Now correct, Wicca isn't witchcraft. Wicca is a religion. But I guess my point in this is just that I know about the field.

As for actual magic. (And yes, I choose to spell it without the "k" because personally I think it's silly to do so--but that's just a personal thing for each witch I suppose.) I don't really do many spells lately. I did when I first started getting into all of it, just to see what I could do and also because I was very very skeptical and wanted to disprove it. Interestingly enough, everything I would do to try to disprove it, didn't work. Granted I made sure I followed all the things one is supposed to when doing spell work or magic. You have to have faith that it is going to happen. "FAITH--defined as having a belief or trust in something without having physical evidence that it exists or could happen."

If anyone has read or watched,"The Secret." That's basically ALL magic is, except the secret has you use a vision board and magic might have you use--eh lets say, candles, incense, a sigle maybe, and other little things symbolizing whatever it is that you are trying to make happen.

With magic, if you start to doubt it (just like with "The Secret") you are going to send out a message to the universe that you actually don't want that thing to happen. SO the BEST thing that most witches do is after the spell occupy their minds with something else. So their brain isn't constantly thinking,"Oh I hope it works." or "Oh, I don't think it will work."

The second you start to doubt, is the second it's going to not work.

Also--look at Magic as just like the Christian, or any other religion for that matter, prayer. It's a lot like prayer but more focused I would say. Prayer most of the time to anyone religious would just be speaking to their deity instead of asking them for something. So for example. A Wiccan might pray to whom ever he/she worships, but if they feel that they have a need that is very important they might cast a spell (asking) to their deity for help. I hope that makes sense.

LAST THING, then I'll shut the hell up--I ramble a lot.
A lot of people use magic to change their outside forces. Like say, they are wanting a job and they cast a spell to try to attract a job to them. That's all fine and dandy, but what I think MOST people do is they do a spell or something like this and then wonder why it isn't working. I think it's probably not working because you are expecting the outside world to change to your needs, instead of changing yourself to attract the needs you are after. So instead in this situation, I would recommend to a person to INSTEAD do a spell to make themselves more of a hard worker, or more charismatic, or just change their outlook on a job or work so that employers would look at them and notice that "air" about them and think,"This is the one we want."

^^^Just a suggestion over doing magic for a good while. I think people expect too much from it sometimes. Or depend on it too much, when really we should be working on changing our own selves as WELL. I'm not saying don't try to change your surroundings, do that too! Just don't expect your outsides to change, if you aren't willing to change your INSIDES...

Blessed Be. :)
robbyam
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by robbyam »

Skeptic about everything but...

If magic is the spiritual unknown,
then can't anything not proven be magic?

Some of you are claiming there are set rules, restrictions, and ways to do things.

There is no real answer, as it's what it is; and unknown art of looking beyond reality.

Evil :evil: , good :D , or anything in between. Everything. Nothing. Can't think of how else to say it.