Legality of I-Doser

Law enforcement and politics
xsouldeath
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Legality of I-Doser

Post by xsouldeath »

I think statistics for each drug and possible side effects should be listed.

Hand of God-1 user complained about a shaky state....
etc..

and maybe some disclaimer about dont try these while driving or operating machinery...might be good hehe.
Ghost5905
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Ghost5905 »

I'd hate to say it, But I don't think they need to post the "don't use while using heavy equipment," etc... I put this thought to the test, and drove around my city while listening to White Crosses... and I seriously think you have to listen to what you are hearing, just not focusing on other subjects... Kind of like it says, Listen to the doses with no distractions. And. My prediction works. If your doing something that requires your mind to think, (IE... Driving) You'll have no effects. :-D
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Legality of I-Doser

Post by kr3wskater »

xsouldeath wrote:I think statistics for each drug and possible side effects should be listed.

Hand of God-1 user complained about a shaky state....
etc..

and maybe some disclaimer about dont try these while driving or operating machinery...might be good hehe.
These aren't drugs, and they won't affect you anywhere close to the degree that any real drugs would. You could easily drive/operate heavy machine without any distractions while listening to i-doser.
Mike V
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Mike V »

Lol. You can't get anything out of idoser unless you are concentrating on the music. You cannot get high operating machinery
snowman
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by snowman »

it doesnt work in a car anyway.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

snowman wrote:it doesnt work in a car anyway.
....genuis! he was probably using headphones anyway, everyone knows it wont work through speakers
Garbenater
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Garbenater »

lol. my friend was getting pissed that it wasnt working and i was like wow, your listening to it through speakers. you idiot. lol
benjo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by benjo »

who wants to i-dose when they're driving, anyways??
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

wow, i-dose is the term now? haha, nice..
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Sure is. Just another great example of how I-Doser leads the pack in binaural brainwave simulations.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i-doser
Vesher
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Vesher »

ethan1134 wrote:....genuis! he was probably using headphones anyway, everyone knows it wont work through speakers
Garbenater wrote:lol. my friend was getting pissed that it wasnt working and i was like wow, your listening to it through speakers. you idiot. lol
Some Doses work fine for me through speakers.
DevilishWolf
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re:

Post by DevilishWolf »

Vesher wrote:
ethan1134 wrote:....genuis! he was probably using headphones anyway, everyone knows it wont work through speakers
Garbenater wrote:lol. my friend was getting pissed that it wasnt working and i was like wow, your listening to it through speakers. you idiot. lol
Some Doses work fine for me through speakers.
:retard:
spitfire1080
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by spitfire1080 »

xsouldeath wrote:I think statistics for each drug and possible side effects should be listed.
it does on a few when needed, but its mostly common sense right?
DarkWarez
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DarkWarez »

There really is no reason to do that, considering that it doesn't physically harm you, there's no reason to get butthurt over a dose that went wrong because you didn't either:

1. Look into it.
2. Read the description.
OR
3. See some user experiences.
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

Don't forget that I-doser staff makes things that require Headphones to listen to, and in most states I am pretty sure driving a car with headphones is illegal, and operating any heavy duty equipment while using headphones puts yourself and others in danger to begin with.

Also I have never dosed without speakers, but I have dosed while out and about doing other things... My Cocaine dose hits me with no problems while Im in the subway, and my adderall dose works wonders while writing my papers. I am not sure if you guys notice even the slight fluctuations that occur when you are dosing. Sometimes just feeling Alert, and having your pupils dilate while listening to a dose, and being active is the dose itself working, and not just you focusing on your task!

I know for a fact when I have that Adderall dose playing, and the Crisp clean CLICKS start to happen my body reacts the same way if I am reading writing or doing math. I snap from focusing on the dose and work, and feel a sudden rush through out my body. I know reading about Dantes inferno and doing calc homework does not give me any sort of rush like that... :P

Anywho Happy dosing & please dont drive around with headphones drowning out sounds that aid and enable you to be a better driver... haha :D