DXM

Discuss synthetic substances
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

isnt lsd supposed to be much stronger than DXM??? but anyways, dxm is much easier to get and lsd... well, i just dont like drug dealers
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

DXM and LSD aren't related except that they're both recreational drugs. I was just saying that DXM is a once in a while thing and that there are drugs that are far preferable. DXM is an alright drug, but once you find others, theres just no point in using it anymore.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

well, i wasnt planning in using it everyday, i just wanted to find a substitute to benadryl... which, you said yourself, sucks...
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

From what i read in erowid, you can have profound life changing experiences with lsd, so ill just use dxm, seems right (for now) for
me.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Honestly, I've yet to have that kind of an experience on LSD. I hope to some day. Perhaps one day I'll be blessed enough to try a thumbprint.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

whats a thumbprint and what do you usually try with lsd?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

A thumbprint is a practice that was started by the Rainbow Family in the 60s/70s. The Rainbow Family was/is a group of people that were pretty much your quintessential "hippies". They followed the Grateful Dead on tour and produced and distributed much of the LSD in the country. They were never infiltrated by the DEA because of the thumbprint. In order to gain access to the distribution level of the Family, you had to take a print. A thumbprint is when you press your thumb into a pile of LSD crystal and lick your thumb. It is the ultimate act of submission to the psychedelic state. A thumbprint could easily be 50mg or more of LSD. One strong hit of LSD would be 100 micrograms. That means a thumbprint can easily be 500 hits of good acid. Contrary to what you'd think, even at doses this large there are no physical dangers to be had, but the experience is supposed to be VERY different from lower doses. At around 500 micrograms of LSD you reach a "saturation point" where higher doses don't increase the subjective effects of the drug. At thumbprint doses, however, this effect seems to be eliminated. The theory, I think, is that while LSD primarily impacts the serotonin system, at thumbprint doses, the dopamine and norepinephrine systems become involved as well. A hit or two of street LSD is a fun night and might or might not (most likely not) change your life. A thumbprint IS a life changing experience. Period. I'm not sure I understand the second part of your question.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

well, i heard that there are many ways to take lsd... Pills, sugar cubes etc, i was just asking which one you usally take
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Oh, well, it just depends. I've had it in all three of the common forms. Blotter paper, geltabs, and liquid from a vial. Just depends on whats available.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

oh well, i guess... Gtg now, big day ahead of me...
lots of syrups to discover, hehehe
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

Oh yeah, before i go, there is this site called www.everyonedoesit.com and it sells some legal highs and physical actives... You, ness, seems to bethemost experienced, why dont you go take a look and tell me what you think...
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Salvia, Kratom, and Fly Agaric are definitely legit legal psychoactives. I don't know about most of the rest of the stuff on that site. The legal ecstasy pills are iffy. I don't know all the technical names for the legal things that will produce ecstasy-esque effects, but even if those pills contain them, you don't know how much and no long term research has been done on them. Don't buy any of the herbal pills or any of the smoking blends. In fact, don't buy anything from there. http://salviazone.com/ has a good reputation for selling quality salvia and as for kratom, just google it and buy a small amount from a vendor that looks reputable. www.iamshaman.com has some kratom products and generally have a good reputation. They also sell Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, salvia, amantia muscaria, and kava.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

yeah, that site seems a little shady... Those phsycodelics made from strange herbs seems... Odd, in a way, like those happy caps like trip-e and what not...
but unfortunatly, its hard to import to brazil plants and seeds, causeof our laws here, but i would really want to smoke a joint of salvia and see if it really is the 'legal mary j' (probably isnt)... And take (chew?) those hawaian seeds...
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Salvia is nothing at all like marijuana. Low dose salvia is (for me) rather unpleasant and once you smoke enough to breakthrough you're pretty much in another universe for 5 or 10 minutes. It's nothing like marijuana.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

this only makes it seem sweeter... Im going to try to get me some... Border agents beware...