adictive or adictive not?

Discuss personal security
lelobud
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

adictive or adictive not?

Post by lelobud »

I was wondering if using the I-Doser dosis are as adictive as the real drugs, are inocuos or maybe just do less harm than the originals.
I'll be ansiously waiting for your answer!!! Than's!
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING, that you enjoy can be addicting. The more you enjoy it, the more potentially addicting it is. How addicting I-Doser is is directly related to how much you get out of it. If it emulates the drugs with 100% accuracy for you, then it will be that addicting.
Mike V
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Mike V »

IDoser cannot have physical addictions. Just mental(Weed is supposed to be a mental addiction).

If you use it alot, it can not effect you physically, such as you will not feel like shit because your not dosing.
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: adictive or adictive not?

Post by 8604 »

Binaural beats seem to be anti-addictive. I've found that the more I used certain doses, the less I felt I needed them. My theory is that as your brain merely syncs it's brainwave state to the binaural beat, you only get the effects of the brainwave state, as your brain releases chemicals based on the state it's in. The only thing you can get addicted to is the naturally produced chemicals from your brain, and your brain can keep providing it, so you don't have to look outside for that effect anymore. I think that's how certain people were able to break addictions from real drugs because now their brain gives them the effect and they don't need the real thing anymore.

It's just like how we get addicted to stress, anger, drama, happiness etc. It's brainwave state addiction.
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

any addiction to idoser is imaginary. it is because you like the effect alot so you want it alot.
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

if your use it too much and you like the effects you will want to use it but if you want to stop you can. just like weed.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

I'd say it can be mentally addictive, not physically addictive, and by mentally I mean like a habit, ("I can only feel good if I listen to QuickHappy or Marijuana.") but that truly depends on your personality and lifestyle
Happy non-addictive Dosing - SpaceMiNd