Problems with doses

Get user supplied support
RedRivalK
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Problems with doses

Post by RedRivalK »

Hello Reader of this topic

I will admit I have not purchased any of the doses but I just recently found out about i-dose less than two week ago so I havent really had the chance to experiment with any of the doses except the given ones with the download. So as the topic reads my friend, who told me about i-dose, said "here try hash..the i-dose version *laughs" and the Hash preset sounds exactly like the Alcohol. I gave it a chance anyway and I used all of the 100% ways on getting the dose feeling even the blindfold. And still nothing could it be he gave me alcohol dose but renamed it? Or am I doing something wrong. I understand that the size of the file and the length of it could prove it is legit but I am not sure. Also I tried with two different headphones. One set was about 6.99 which I have had for awhile now and a tech b sound cancelation headphone that cancel outside sound with an optional on and off switch for activate the sound cancelation and i tried it with both the sound cancelation on and off and still no effect. IS there anything else I can do. Another note is that i am worried about my sensitive hearing so I listen to it at a low volume but sometime i crank it up a little higher so I can hear a lot mot but volume has little effect. Any suggestions
RedRivalK
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RedRivalK »

Just one more note. Could it be possible that my computer is set to a joint stero setting that makes both frequencies in both ears
RedRivalK
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RedRivalK »

he he...one more question. Is listening to these doses more than once a day bad? or a few in a row? and what if i must stop the dose for somereason how shall I do it?
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

talking to yourself there? haha just kidding um, if youre not getting effects and are doing all the things right people say, you need to practice...such as try listening to the dose often, every day, that;s what i did when i couldn't get effects. and more than one dose in a day isn't bad, as long as you dont listen to one, get the effects, then start another, you have to use reset or wait until the effects wear off. and for your computer, try changing your settings through the control panel th estereo settings, and check your headphones to make sure you hear the tone in one ear and the static in the other, if u know what i mean?
RedRivalK
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RedRivalK »

yes thank you but are you saying only one ear should hear static and the other the frequency?
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

eah, I'm pretty sure of that