Real Salvia Divinorum trip

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Real Salvia Divinorum trip

Post by subway »

So it was a friday night, my friends and us decided to have a salvia cirlce. we were noobs so we got 20x to play it somewhat easy. 20x is still very strong, but not as super intense as 41x or 61x where you can have massive bad trips.

So we took off for the beach. Noone was there and it was dark as hell. We could see the big hotels, and skyscrapers, it was great.
we had a bunch of weed there as well. anyway i decided i would go first on salvia.

I took the bong and just started to breath in, hard as hell. It hurt, and i coughed soo much. But my friends were like keep toking dude, and hold it in as long as possible!

So i took another hit, trying my hardest to breath in without coughing, and holding it in.

I held it in for 12 seconds (my friends all counted out loud).

It was then that as soon as i blew the smoke out, i felt so much pressure release from my body.

I was looking down at the sand, and i could hear my friends laughing barely, it was soo faint and soo deep voiced. i could hear them saying
"omg hes tripping ballss hahahaha, look at him, go kick him" and stuff like that. I looked up smiling at them, i couldnt not smile. I tried to tell them how wierd i felt but i would just start laughing hysterically. I tried for about 3 mins, and nothing would come out. So i layed down and looked up at the sky. I felt wierd. I was tripping. I felt like i forgot i had arms and limbs and i just knew i had a face. My face would try to stand up, but my body wouldnt budge.

So i sat there just staring up at the sky. It was amazing. It was a color i had never seen before. I really wanted badly to tell my friends what i was experiencing, but it was useless i couldnt move or talk.

So i just sat there. I could feel the sand under me moving like ripples.. I finally was able to look over at my friends and they were just stuck. Like i would look at my friend john and i could see him. but i would look at my other friends and just see him. everyone looked like john.

So i looked out towards the water, and it was an ocean for sure. It was a big big bunch of water, larger than anything i had ever seen. It was white.

Keep in mind on salvia, when things happen they stay that way for a while. they dont change like shrooms.

Everything just stayed their odd colors and shapes. Sand was the only thing that looked normal. It didnt feel normal. It felt like needles, and coldness. If i pushed my hand down on the sand really hard it would finally feel normal.

It was amazing. I loved the trip, and it died off quickly. For about an hour i had minor effects. Then i also smoked a bunch of weed so i got really really fucked up. i was gone.

Fun times.
MrDj
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by MrDj »

xD That´s some great trip!! x) :-D :-D
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

Well I can't really answer for him, but having smoked Salvia many times and having both good trips as well as bad trips, I would have to say that subways trip was definitley a good trip!
Anyways, sounds awesome man! I need to get my hands on some more Salvia, it's been a while since I smoked some...
I think I might just start growing my own so that I can just smoke it when I want to, just like my MJ!
Rattlehead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rattlehead »

I need to try this soon. Doing it at the beach is an even better idea.
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

Lol i didnt have a trip, i wasnt going anywhere. salvia trips get much more intence then what i felt. i only tried 20x. You will litereally teleport to africa on a stronger extract.

The sand wasnt a problem it just felt wierd. If your going to grow it make sure u live in a warm place otherwise it will either die, not grow, or grow really slowly.

the beach is cool great place for it. make sure ur somewhere comfortable. otherwise u have a really good chance ur gunna have a bad experience.

salvia alone has a 60% chance of having a bad trip the first time. u can only increase this chance.
Cryptopsy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Cryptopsy »

I still don't understand why I haven't gotten any effects at all both times I've tried it. I could probably trip more off of a divinorum dose than the real thing lol.
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

cryptopsy, it has alot to do with meditation ive read. just chill out. and make sure not alot is going on.

And make sure there is nothing to worry about.
Cryptopsy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Cryptopsy »

Hell, that's a lot to ask for! If I could make that happen whenever I wanted, I probably wouldn't need drugs. But I get what you mean. We'll go smoke some more some time soon and perfect our technique :)
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

totally dude. I say we have a salvia weekend within the next few weeks. 60x this time.
Rattlehead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rattlehead »

You guys live near each other? I need to get some salvia soon. Completely totaled the .5 I had.
Phoenixrising23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Phoenixrising23 »

It didn't do a thing for me... my mom however (weirdness) said that she did some by herself, and saw an infinity of windows opening up. I didn't know they made stronger than 20x... O_O

*off to erowid*
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

Phoenixrising23 wrote:It didn't do a thing for me... my mom however (weirdness) said that she did some by herself, and saw an infinity of windows opening up. I didn't know they made stronger than 20x... O_O

*off to erowid*
Wow, you must have a great relationship with your parents...
I do too, but they wouldn't ever let me sit there and drink or smoke stuff, haha..

But yeah, they make higher than 20x Salvia, the highest I ever saw, was an 80x, which I most likely will never do cause I'd go crazy, but whatever...
I only saw it like once though, so it must be pretty damn rare...
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

They make up to 110x. thats as high as ive seen. And i dont no where they got it. i think they extracted the salvinorin A themselves.
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

subway wrote:They make up to 110x. thats as high as ive seen. And i dont no where they got it. i think they extracted the salvinorin A themselves.
Damn, thats some potent sht!!
Where'd you see it at?
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

Ive heard of people doing it, and ive read trip reports about experienced users doing it.