Sleeping Angels expierence

Share dose experiences
ezis
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Sleeping Angels expierence

Post by ezis »

Well, i was lying in bed and listening to Sleeping Angles dose, I didn't counted, but i was concentrated so much on the sound, it was like 10minutes after i started I didn't feel anything, and in next 10 mins i can't exactly say how much it's just BAM, I wake up in a morning with my headphones on, didn't remember how i began sleeping or anything. I think it's sleeping Angels effect.
killguta07
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Sleeping Angels expierence

Post by killguta07 »

ezis wrote:Well, i was lying in bed and listening to Sleeping Angles dose, I didn't counted, but i was concentrated so much on the sound, it was like 10minutes after i started I didn't feel anything, and in next 10 mins i can't exactly say how much it's just BAM, I wake up in a morning with my headphones on, didn't remember how i began sleeping or anything. I think it's sleeping Angels effect.
OMG COOL.... would've been really cool if it was during school hours lol :D
wajdaz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by wajdaz »

Sveikas

I tryed it too! I started listen it was like 50% and I have been "knocked out" then I wake up in morning and I sleeped 12hours but then if even I sleeped 12hours I wanted SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP AND SLEEP. (sorry for my english)
Ghost5905
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Ghost5905 »

When I first tried it, I fell asleep, and woke up shortly after, the dose was still playing, so I continued to listen to it. Then after it stopped and the cd turned off, I felt like I was 1000 pounds, and I instantly fell asleep