First time Marijuana Experience

Discuss visionary plants
D.Erugs
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

First time Marijuana Experience

Post by D.Erugs »

Not many birds about Wingate today so I tried my first couple of Lichen shots .

First one was on the tree and the last two were on a small branch that I took home with me.

Dont know what type so if anyone knows just jump in .
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

Sometimes the first experience can be horrible with extreme paranoia.. one time i smoked i was riding around in memphis after smoking in a hotel room with some people.
When i got in the truck we went my mc donalds i ate a 20 piece nugget meal in like 2 minutes lol.. then i seen some people wearing all black in a parking lot we were in and they scared me for some reason..
i was like OMG is it cops.. lol
then i got the driver to leave the parking lot.
we went back to the parking lot i chilled out and stopped being paranoid.
i do like how it makes food taste so much better.
when we went back to the hotel room we were talking about some stupid shit.
numbers and where they came from.. letters, words..

I wouldn't give up on it though smoke again but get the weed yourself and roll it up.. After i got a primo blunt i just roll it up myself.
don't be too paranoid about that though more than likely it wont happen.. it wont kill you or anything
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Reason you didn't like it, was because A: you smoked too much for your first time, or B: you got bad stuff
To assess A: Take 3 good hits, wait about 10 minutes see how you feel. Feel alright? Want some more? Take another couple.
B: Try and ask for "headies" Next time you go and buy know what your getting. If its in a joint you have no idea what quality it is, what it looks like, or where it "came" from. Make sure you buy the actual product check it out, and make a makeshift pipe, or roll them yourself.

It actually tastes great, but not if its not good quality.
DesChain
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DesChain »

First as a casual smoker when it comes to smoking just weed you can never take too many hits. A first timer however should take it slow. A friend of mind took a monster Kief hit off of a gravity bong his first or second time and for like his next 4 times he had bad highs. A bad weed high is all in your head. Second you should NEVER buy joints already rolled and my own personal belief you should NEVER roll your weed with tobacco. It doesnt really do anything for you and the tobacco is likely to have long term effects on your body. And For most first timers they say you dont get high. As a friend of mine once put it in ireland they say "If you dont Guiness the first time have another guiness." It only gets better from the first time trust me. Ive gotten so high to the point where i cant remember things that just happened.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

dude weed is the best drug just do it a few more times and you will love it... i promise
mts6892
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mts6892 »

kr3wskater wrote:My first experience was amazing. I felt like i was in a lucid dream, consumed half my body weight in delicious food at some fancy restaurant (my rich friend's dad gave us $100 for the 2 of us to eat), walked a mile through some random woods and "got in touch with nature" and hitched a ride from some guy who owns a local shop while having an awesome conversation with him.
yea i know what you mean man, my first experiences with smoking were the best times of my life, me and my friends used to get sooooo high and just do crazy ass shit - one time we got picked up by a limo on a residential street then another time we had a bonfire in the woods and burned a bunch of library books..... ahhh those were the days; nowadays i just dont get that same uppity crazy high that makes you laugh alot and want to do crazy shit :(
jwise
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

yo

Post by jwise »

im 14 and my first time was when i was 13 and my first time was nothing. it tasted pretty bad and i only took 3 hits.

now im 14 and ive done it countless times. i do it every saturday bitch and its freackin awesome