Marijuana and The Truth!!

Discuss visionary plants
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Marijuana and The Truth!!

Post by UnknownFear »

I found this site that was listed on a forum. It lists great facts and it tells the REAL truth behind why Marijuana is illegal. It's a really great site!

http://www.abovetheignorance.org/index.html

In all honest truth, the Marijuana facts and truth should be heard.
SylverMaelstrom
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by SylverMaelstrom »

One thing I have always said ever since I started smoking weed every damn day I can, is

"I would rather drive on a highway which every person driving is high, than drive on the same highway with but a single drunk driver"

this web site is just ferther evedence that Canada/US has an extremly hipocritical drug policy, laws, and enforcment. The way I see it is that alcohol should be criminalized in place of marajuana. You drunks can argue all you want, but you know, deep deep deep...deep down inside, you know I'm right. In fact, a point that that site does not adress is that it is not humanly possible to overdose on marajuana, unless you know someone who can smoke fifteen hundred POUNDES of weed in fifteen minutes.
seriously, if you know someone tell me now. We can go blaze up later.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

Couldn't agree more.
SylverMaelstrom
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

AND ANOTHER THING!!! Because weed is illegal, the police are so preoccupide with catching the billions of people who use marajuana they don't have the time to catch the people who accually deserve to get arrested. This is also why overcrowded prisons are such a big problem right now.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!! If and when marajuana is legalized the crime rate will drop substantially. People will no longer need to go to extremes to gain possetion of our favorite drug. Once Canada or the U.S. or both legalizes marajuana we'll probably start building coffeeshops (marajuana stores which started in Amsterdam and bare striking resembalance to starbucks). The added convenience will make people stop resorting to criminal activities. Coffeeshops will also lower vehical crashes because people will have an alternative to drunk driving. Feel free to prove me wrong, but according to the new England journal of medicine the total number fatal vehicular accidents caused by the the influence of marajuana is ... wait for it... ZERO! None! Zip! Zilch! Nein! But the number of fatal accadents caused because of being under the influence of alcohol, + 100,000 this year alone. Marajuana's total is just that, total. No one has EVER died directly from marajuana use. Now don't get me wrong. When I die, it will be with a joint in my mouth, and a bong in my lap, but it will not be the weed that kills me. Amen.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

I just dont see why we cant get enough people, thousands and thousands of people, and protest to legalize marijuana. If it is truly good in some cases, why cant we have it?
SylverMaelstrom
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

The criminalization of marijuana is seen by some (including me) as a way for the gov't to keep us under control. Also, marijuana has been illegal for a really long time, and as we all know, the gov't dosent have the time to change something that has been illegal for so long.

Anyway, the just of it is, the gov't is run by a bunch of fucking hippocrites (or how ever you spell it) who seem to be just slightly more stubborn than the cannabis community.

Trust me I know almost all there is to know about that sweet sweet green.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

SylverMaelstrom wrote: Trust me I know almost all there is to know about that sweet sweet green.
:P ahah!!! well said :P I must say I really like Marijuana :)
SylverMaelstrom
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Hell, yes. I live my life by it. I swear when I'm 90 years old I'll still smoke weed every damn day.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

SylverMaelstrom wrote:Hell, yes. I live my life by it. I swear when I'm 90 years old I'll still smoke weed every damn day.
Ahaha!! nice man! Like, I know I only did it once, but I really like it and wish/cant wait to do it again!
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

For those who have tried marry j, almost all of them end up siding with the legalization of marrijuana. The goverment as we speak is thinking about leaving it up to state goverments to decide the legality of the drug, and are also considering using marry j, to boost economy back up again, by placing a tax on marrijuana. they would also have an age limit 19+ i think they said but im not sure. They have proposed a whole idea which has been kept pretty underground, but has a lil output on the rest of the country.

Hopefully it all goes through. I could never aggree more. I know the facts about marry j, and i know that marry j is way better for you than drinking. Of coasrse it has bad sides, but so does everything you stick in your mouth. I seriosly have had this argument like 20 times on this forums.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

subway wrote:For those who have tried marry j, almost all of them end up siding with the legalization of marrijuana. The goverment as we speak is thinking about leaving it up to state goverments to decide the legality of the drug, and are also considering using marry j, to boost economy back up again, by placing a tax on marrijuana. they would also have an age limit 19+ i think they said but im not sure. They have proposed a whole idea which has been kept pretty underground, but has a lil output on the rest of the country.
Your saying that the government is actually thinking of legalizing it, but only for people over a certain age?
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

That makes total sense, they wouldn't give alcohol or xanax to a teenager, why give them marijuana. And i doubt it'll be legal any time soon, unless you're in california...
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

California has 2 counties in which it is legal to smoke and posses marry j right now. Yea i dont know how soon all of this could roll through, but hopefully soon. They are working on making salvia illegal though. which they have been trying for a while.
SylverMaelstrom
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Who cares if there is an age limit? When it's legalized damn near every one will have it which will make it easer to get no matter who you are. And as for the tax, bring it on, I don't care. I'll be happy to pay any REASONABLE price for it. Besides, it'll probably be cheap anyways.
kevin267
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kevin267 »

pretty much legal in certain parts of canada

i can get it easier than i can get alchohol tbh