Spiritual Question...

Discuss spiritual practices
billimmler
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Spiritual Question...

Post by billimmler »

I've decided that I am going to save up money from a couple days of work, and buy Hand of God. I'm very nervous and anxious to find out what God looks like, and to get a sneak peek at heaven. On to my question, what if we got people from all different types of religions to use Hand of God, and they all witnessed the same God? This could significantly reduce terrorism, and change the world as we know it!
Cryptopsy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Cryptopsy »

I think you should try Hand of God first, and then reevaluate your previous statement to verify whether or not it still makes sense.
puszt
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

haha

Post by puszt »

thats so funny... oh no.. hand of god again?.. oh no...
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

^Couldn't have said it better myself...
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Save your money and research astral projection. I will help you with this myself. I-doses are nice, but they will not show you the things that you mentioned.
Sphinx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Sphinx »

So what exactly is an astral projection?
FGA
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by FGA »

Research it, to my knowledge, its an out of body experience, where your consciousness is projected into the astral realm, the one overlaying our own physical realm.
doseoflaughter
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by doseoflaughter »

I wonder if even astral projection can really tell us what God looks like. You see, God is not an entity sitting separately in some realm. However, if you firmly believe in a God, he is the first thing you will see when you astral project. But that doesn't mean that your version of God is THE version.
Biojerk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Biojerk »

I don't think this would happen. Because I think simply God/dess is ACTUALLY just some genderless mass of energy out there in the universe somewhere. And it is wanting to connect to all of us, and so to do so it appears to each of us in whatever way that makes us most comfortable. While in reality, I think, it's just some big mass of energy that has no gender, has no actual FORM, and just plainly exists. Yet appears to us in a way that we feel most comfortable around it so that we can experience a little bit better, and understand it a little bit more.

I don't think our human minds could ACTUALLY understand or experience "God/dess" in it's pure form. I think we as humans have to give this energy a character, a personality, a name, and just things like that. Because that is what we are USED to. It's the same concept as how it's very very hard for us humans to understand the concept of time not existing... at ALL... Because we are so used to measurements of time. Whether it being night and day, a clock, a sundial, what have you. We are just so used to time and space that to think that these things don't exist basically confuses the hell out of most people.
oPUMAz
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Spiritual Question...

Post by oPUMAz »

To answer then question of astral projection it is when you project your soul outward. Ive done a summers worth of reacerch and some say you can speak to the dead in the asteral plane.
Never the less astral projection is very hard to do and takes time. Some people say it helps it you wear all cotton clothing.
When you project you will see you layin there from you soul floating up and up.
Don't expect to do this the first times
kingcobra
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kingcobra »

Without having actually tried Hand of God, what something like this may be able to do for you is put you more in touch with what may be called higher realms, much like what can be attained through meditation. So potentially this track may offer an alternative means of achieving that, at least to some degree, in the same way that the other doses manipulate your brain. I think that some people may have too high of an expectation here when I read things like meeting "God." The truth is, if you have expectations here you will only be setting yourself up for disappointment. Let "God" speak for "Himself" and you are more on the right track here and will be more open to whatever may emerge out of this for you :)
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Prepare yourself for a personal and singular experience of yourself, one that you can learn things you may or even may not want to know, consider this a learning dose, and not anything more than that. Religion is a guide to oneself for some, I am an atheist and do not need God, as many messages say against to my statement, but ready yourself, you are being judged by not only of your own opinion, but by God as well on whether you deserve heaven or not. Take caution.
Happy dosing - SpaceMiNd
Ridalgö
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Ridalgö »

Terrorism isn't religion-based. Please read up on facts. :cool:

But to make it easy for you, here's a rough idea:

Terrorism: def; the use of fear through violence and propaganda (threats) to influence a decision (primarily political)

Terrorism has been used throughout history because of one reason: It Works.

And people mainly use it, not because of difference of religion, but feelings of oppression. Famous Quote: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter." -Gerald Seymour

You most likely made the reference because you think that all terrorists are Muslim and hate Christians. Wrong. They feel they are being oppressed and abused by America, and in all fairness they have the right to believe that, because we do a lot of what we are accused of.

There, crash course in terrorism.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

A jihad terrorist act is however based upon religion. They strongly feel we are evil and must be eradicated.
Ridalgö
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Ridalgö »

That is correct. But I hate people who treat terrorism as a terrible thing. Hell, we incited and used terrorism in our own history.