Ermmm

Be aware in dreams
engan
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Ermmm

Post by engan »

This is my first post but anyway..

Iv'e been trying to get a lucid dream in a very long time using the old methods and idoser...the old methods did'nt work very well and idoser just makes me dream more...but not in a controllable way...is there a way to actually make it work using idoser ?
sammyz408
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re

Post by sammyz408 »

This is also my first post, but a long time listener to lucid dream (3 months).

I wasn't able to remember my dreams until I got Idoser. I remember the first night I used it, I had a dream. At first I was skeptical, "does Idoser really work?" I used to ask myself that all the time. My second day I had another dream that was uncontrollable, it just went with the flow and I was unaware of it.
Every time i wake up i only remember parts of the dream, and as time goes by in the day i forget more about the dream.

The only time I came into realization of my dream was a couple days ago. I wasn't able to do much, as soon as i noticed, i woke up :(

Ive been reading that writing dreams down will help you remember your dreams in the long run and achieving into a lucid dream more effectively.

There was also this one experience while listening to lucid dream. It was like i was in some sort of trance, i couldn't hear the beats and noise from the idoser, but it was there. It was weird but cool at the same time.

While being the hidden ninja i am, alot of stuff i read on this forum can be easily related to the experiences i had.

I have also tried Astral Projection a couple of times. I also get dreams from this one. This one is quite an interesting dose. I try to visualize my room in my head with me laying on the bed. Never got far with it, i like lucid dream better ^ ^.