Harmful?

Share dose experiences
LegitHK
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Harmful?

Post by LegitHK »

I haven't tried an i-dose yet, but i've heard that they really do work, i was just wondering though, does anyone know if they're at all harmful?
anhevi
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by anhevi »

as long as you behave according to the dose you took they aren't harmful... i.e. if you drive right after taking a mary jane dose, this will be harmful... if you relax and wait until the effect fades, it isn't harmful... and never forget: even if you think you're no longer under the influence, you might still be under influence... so before driving or operating heavy machines you should wait at least 2 hours after the moment the dose sound ends
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Wow. I never knew it was that serious. As soon as the Dose ends I feel fine!! I never am like this: :shock: , :P or :o
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

I'm sorry, but waiting to hours after an i-doser dose is absurd. I've driven fine within 30 minutes after listening to i-doser doses. When you stop listening your brain slowly reverts back to it's normal frequency. I-doser's beats are nowhere near strong enough to last 2 hours after use.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Yes, then can last up to 2 hours depending on the person. We have done QA rounds with hundreds of testers and the duration can last depending on the person.