Side Effects

Binaural brainwave dosing
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Side Effects...Yeah.

Post by RobDose »

mangakid_19 wrote:I have used one of these and have had problems. Heres what happened:
I have used the Chakra dose, then I accidentally fell asleep after the first few minutes. Then I woke up and without thinking, I played it again because I didn't feel any different. I had sleeping problems for the first few days. Then I started to feel bad.

I felt something, it felt like sadness with a feeling of bad things to come. The feelings didn't start until after a few days. But three or so days after I did the double dose, I drank three 2-liter bottles of Vault (in a week) and I could tell that I had caffiene intoxication, which I have had more caffiene than that and felt fine before. But, I have had a great immune system until I listened to this. I have also been more sensitive to Electromagnetic radiation since. Now, I'm sick with something for the past two days, and I'm afraid at this rate, my body may just die off one day from being too weak. :(

I have researched binaurals, and they are harmless, unless certain frequencies were used. These can lead to a spiritual fall or to other terrible side effects. I would like to know what has happened to me and if there is a dose or other medicine to fix it. If there is please tell me about how to obtain it, or how long to wait. If I am in trouble, please let me know ASAP. If I can't get help, I may become so depressed that my body will be so weak anyway. :cry:

I will try 'rune magic' first to help this. If that doesn't work, then I will try any suggestions. But if that doesn't work, I don't know what I will do. Please, oh, please help me!!!
you could take prozac...
mangakid_19
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mangakid_19 »

Actually, depending on a persons mind threshhold, they may be very susceptible to the binaurals. Where are you even getting your information?
oxymoron00
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by oxymoron00 »

RobDose wrote:stop worrying, just enjoy it while its legal
I concur!
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

how do you know it was the binaural beats? And where are you getting this info that the wrong frequencies would kill someone? Please, do share your sources.
Norgak
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Norgak »

Here's somethings I've heard people complain about who use I-Doser... a lot.

1. Flickering Lights
2. Blurred/Wavy vision
3. Dose-Related; bad trips, hand of god, etc.

I don't know if those are real side effects, But that's what I've seen a few people say they feel after using I Doser for long amounts of time. Like everything, use it in moderation. Too much of anything isn't good for you. I'm sure there's a negative side effect to altering your brainwaves accessively. Just because it hasn't been discovered yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
DeltaLord
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DeltaLord »

why dont you try quick happy??? it may work
Ragetip
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Ragetip »

I just haved only a few side effect's...when i finally put on my headphones and hear about a simple&quick dose. It was the first time,so i put a French Roast.

It was,like,my right hand hurted like someone pointed a knife into it. But i continued,mind that i used it after four hours of night sleep(I suffer insominia) ..i was awake,incredible. And call it an impression though : the word "Wake up" ("Sveglia",in my language) just roteate in my head for hours.

For two or three days my left part of the head hurted,but it could be just the cold i catch every day at work; The thing is,for that 3 days i never heard another track. I can say,in any case,that now i feel like my head is stronger.

Answer me,if i put a Hand of god or a Astral dose,and i at the moment sensible to this...I will freak out or what? :evil:
Mike V
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Mike V »

Variable wrote:Done a little reading up on this after i experienced a possible side effect. In short, brainwaves arn't normally altered by external stimulii to an extent that should change your perception in any way. Brainwaves only really change from a person being conscious and unconscious normally. Brainwaves also may change from the use of drugs inhibiting nerve impulses.

So yeh id guess there would be some short term side effects. Can't see any long term side effects unless i guess you listened to this stuff on a very regular basis.
I had only 2 hours sleep last night possibly due to listening to a few i-doser sounds or just coincidence, i don't know but it makes sense considering brain waves only normally change from the mind being awake and asleep. I-doser sounds may have been responsible for altering my sleep pattern due to my brainwaves changing slighty? I experienced nothing out the ordinary apart from being slightly disorientated.

But its very interesting to think how i-doser does effect functions of the brain. Results may be beneficial as well as negative. Possibly addiction to some sounds may be developed as the brain gets used to the changed brainwaves. Thinking about it if the brainwaves were changed to a specific level for a long enough time, they may not change back to normal naturally. It boggles the mind! What next after that? telekinesis, telepathy?

think binaural brainwave technology needs looking into a lot more by more people.
Ima listen to brain+ for a month straight, then lets see what happens XD
shinomo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by shinomo »

damn it would be nice to know what it could do long term wise.... but right now im not haveing any side effects besides maybe a little blurry vision... that should go away by tomarrow b/c i did nitrious earlier today.
Joxno
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Joxno »

The way the doses are designed in I-Doser is for not getting hurt, but if you for example, use another program such as Gnaural, which I used, It could hurt you if you have not done your homework.

A possible side effect I had when I tried to increase my deep sleep time is that I basically lost reality,

My own family felt like strangers, and everything felt weird in a kind of way that I was a stand-byer in my own body and my actions.

I-Doser probably cannot hurt you, but using other tools without careful handling, might screw up your mental balance. Just be careful.

(I am still having this side-effect, but not as strong, starting to fade away, but it was 1-2 months ago I did it.)
N1-Mass_Murderer
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by N1-Mass_Murderer »

Ragetip wrote:I just haved only a few side effect's...when i finally put on my headphones and hear about a simple&quick dose. It was the first time,so i put a French Roast.

It was,like,my right hand hurted like someone pointed a knife into it. But i continued,mind that i used it after four hours of night sleep(I suffer insominia) ..i was awake,incredible. And call it an impression though : the word "Wake up" ("Sveglia",in my language) just roteate in my head for hours.

For two or three days my left part of the head hurted,but it could be just the cold i catch every day at work; The thing is,for that 3 days i never heard another track. I can say,in any case,that now i feel like my head is stronger.
i had the same effect after using anti migrane.. my headache was gone but felt a little sting at the back of head for a few days... plus blurred vision.. i used to have 20-15 vision which is above normal.. i now have 30-50
G-ice
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by G-ice »

For the beneficial doses (learning, concentration, energy, etc.) binaural beats train your brain and teaches it to keep this brainwave more frequently. Basically, the more you use one of these sessions, the less you need it.

As for the hardcore drug sessions, I have no idea! I'd imagine most of them use Theta which isn't bad unless you use it to sleep regularly... They might also use Beta, which will cause an increase in anxiety unless only a small amount is used.

There aren't any long term effects with binaural beats. Even if you listened to it for hours you would only get a bad headache! I think there should be detailed descriptions of exactly what frequencies are used in each session. Just so people know what they are doing.
drfaceyface
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by drfaceyface »

i did a minute amount of research considering after i started praising i-doser my friends all looked at me like i was a junkie with a belt around my arm laying in a piss stained alley.

all i could find saying that i-doser does damage is a website from some crazy guy saying his friends had "eye explosions"

it IS the internet so...yeah.....

i think its almost definite there are some slight side effects, but only if you do a tonne then go out back to do some hurdles.

who the hell has hurdles in their back yard?
drizzt21
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by drizzt21 »

A friend and I used Idosers a lot out sophomore year of high school. We never used the resets and we would do one after another. We both stopped using them because if there were certain continuous sounds such as a fan ( i guess at just the right frequency) we would both space out and have no concept of time. We have also mildly tripped a few times off of sounds like these. My family also just got a new washer and dryer ( it is right outside my room) and If I go to sleep with them on I have been waking up with seizure like symptoms, except I am fully conscious. The first time it happened I had a brief OOBE.

I am not trying to discourage anyone from using the idosers, but help people be informed so that they can do it right, and make sure they use the resets.
kbaikfndakfofm
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Side Effects

Post by kbaikfndakfofm »

I just used first love for 2 hours straight while sleeping. I've been noticing this side-effect atleast on 3 different occasions now: I got a headband on my face so I can sleep better and the band leaves marks on my face. This never happens if I sleep normally withouth I-Doser. The pressure from the band is enough to cause red area in the skin that normally goes away withing 2 min. But when I have used I-Doser these red things on my skin stay a long time. Mayby for as long as 15 min or more. This susceptibility to pressure marks from other things also leave marks that stay longer that normally would be the case.

Another side effect I had many months ago was a headache.

BTW I hate boards that require registration :\ that's why i use random