do i have to train my brain with Binaural Waves ?

Binaural brainwave dosing
kaminari
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

do i have to train my brain with Binaural Waves ?

Post by kaminari »

Hello !! sorry for my english but after some lessons with binaural brainwaves in background it would be certainly better.

i just want to ask you something : i read a scientific research about Binaural brainwaves and the idea of a "training with binaural brainwaves" seems to be essential to begin to feel some results.

So, i ask you this question: is it recommanded to train our brain ? is it recommanded to "play" with I-doser a long time before having some results to feel a kind of deep relaxation ?
It is better when we use I-doser a long time ? feelings are more deep and strong ?

thak you.
Banner
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Banner »

Just look around. You will find an answer eventually.
majora2007
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by majora2007 »

"Training your brainwaves"

This is not the correct term. You can not train your brainwaves, but rather you can increase the amount of a certain frequency (or range of frequencies) that are present in your brain. To do this you would set up a protocol of the brainwave entrainment tracks that you would use and stick to a strict schedule. After about 1 month to 7 months, your brain will usually produce more of a certain frequency (whichever one you have been listening to).

You cannot however achieve long term effects from the drug related doses from I-Doser if you listen to them for long periods of time. (I do not have proof to back this up, but it would not seem likely) The best way to go about this would to search the internet for binaural beats aimed for your specific problem or isochronic tones (since they do not require headphones).

I suggest Transparent Corporation for isochronic tones as well as some research (I read the rules, and it seems to be fine to post their name).

Just make sure that you do not over use BWE. I have had many of my testers as well as myself experience many problems from using just one session. Mix it up. If you are working on concentration, don't just use beta sessions but mix in a SMR (Sensory Motor Rhythm) session and maybe an alpha relax when needed.

Good luck to you and I hope I answered your question.
zeut
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by zeut »

Agreed with the post above.

I seem to think that I-doser uses isochronic tones in there programs.

Anyway Binaural Beats in general are a HUGE subject. I would explore Gnaural for a free beat generator and the move to NPL2 after getting some experience.

blitzbeats.blogspot.com
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Banner wrote:Just look around. You will find an answer eventually.
This really just wasted space. Dont do that.