Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

what is it supose to do?

Post by weazle9954 »

my experiences

Lucid Dream-nothing
French roast-nothing
out of body-nothing
a-bomb my arms started to feel like they were floating on air first my right then left then i just blink and the dose is over

i used half of HashQH and tripQH, nitrous, then 30 mins later then PeyoteQH twice in the same go causing me to forget where i was, and causing me dizyness lasting for a good 2-3 hours(i just remembered what doses they were) :D

is this how they should work :eek:

p.s. with nitrous i could feel the waves go thruout my body and got a huge buzz on the right side of my head

p.s.s- i wanna try HoG and GoH but im scared :oops: ever sense i saw that kid on youtube cryin his eyes out thinkin someone killed his family.... but then again he was 11 and had used crack before he used HoG
TheSherrif
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by TheSherrif »

Well the dose should do what the description says on the player. But when dosing for the first time anything could go! Could be placebo, could be mixing doses, using half doses or even double dosing.

Everyone reacts differently, I guess as you use doses more frequently they'd have more regular effects

About those two Premium doses, one reason they have a strong warning on them is because they are only meant for extreme dosers, people that know the effects of other strong doses. This is so they'll use these Premium doses with caution.
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Dont believe the bullpoop you see on youtube.
gooble
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by gooble »

Ya, thats just f**king idiots THINKING they're tripping balls because they've never seen a drug in real life let alone used one.
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

gooble wrote:Ya, thats just f**king idiots THINKING they're tripping balls because they've never seen a drug in real life let alone used one.
Yeah, youtube is just a ticket to retards publicly humiliating themselves.

EDIT: Not all youtube videos suck, tho, im just talking about the idiots who videotape themselves/their friends on i-doser.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

haha yeah i remember i saw a 10 min vid (didnt watch it all, mind you) of a kid drinking out of a toilet kuz he was TR1PPING T3h B4LLZ OFF DEM IDOZERZ! and he was on morphine, of all doses.

but yeah, the first guy to respond here has the exact answer.
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Meh, Don't belive whats on Youtube. I haven't tryed HoG but some people who apparently tried it posted that they we're frightened and unnerved but afterward felt "Refreshed and reborn" in a way.