Interesting Nutmeg experience...

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Interesting Nutmeg experience...

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Ok, so i tried some Nutmeg after several days of planning. It was halfterm last week so i had time to spare. I tried 3 table spoonfuls. I didn't know exactly how much to take. I waited like 3 hours and didn't feel any different so i went on the computer.

On the fourth hour i started feeling really hot as in burning hot and my legs were shaking like crazy. I started laughing and my face felt like it was being pulled towards the screen. Nothing else.

On the fifth hour after taking the nutmeg things changed dramatically. First of all i noticed i was flying about 100 metres above my house. Secondly, i wasnt in a plane of some sort and i was just standing in midair.

I was too scared to move and a sudden shock swept over my body. It was horrible. :-(

Then i was on the ground again and i saw my family going on a bus and going down the road, leaving me behind :(

Next i sortof materialised inside the computer game i was playing before and as i controlled my character i was him!! It was really weird and fun.

It was like this for several hours and it was great!! I felt like nothing cared anymore, i didnt care that my family had left me at all!! :evil:

Then, i heard a sound from the real world of a door opening. I suddenley realised it was my mum and if she saw me in a computer game she'd freak.

So i pretended to be myself in real life and pretended to see her come in and pretended to turn off the computer. Little did i know that that actually happened and it wasn't pretended at all.

I 'pretended' to go to bed cos i thought i was sick. I had vivid dreams of being in the computer game again, this time my character was frozen because my computer had been turned off.

Next day (yesterday), the effects were wearing off but were still there. This time i knew they were effects though and not real!! I lazed about all day and didn't want to go on the computer till the effects passed.

That evening the effects were clinging on still and i felt back to normal. The whole computer game thing was gone now. Every now and again i may see a weird shadow crawl across the floor or some rainbow colours around lights but that's it.

Note: Only use nutmeg if you have a strong heart, i was so scared and shocked at some times.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

yay, you're back! and crazy trip man...do you know where i could get nutmeg? just at like a grocery store the the spices and such?
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Cool trip! More like those, plox! =D
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I took nutmeg the day before yesterday... and and a half tablespoons.
:( it didn't do anything to me.
that sounds really cool though.
maybe I should try something like 6 tablespoons >_<
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

blackplague wrote:I took nutmeg the day before yesterday... and and a half tablespoons.
:( it didn't do anything to me.
that sounds really cool though.
maybe I should try something like 6 tablespoons >_<
6 tablespoons!? That could last for days! Remember: this can bring up bad memories and make you feel terrible. I was lucky, my trip lasted for 2 days. Some people have reported being on a nutmeg trip for a week!!

I tried some with my friend a couple of hours ago, no effects yet!!
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

ethan1134 wrote:yay, you're back! and crazy trip man...do you know where i could get nutmeg? just at like a grocery store the the spices and such?
Sorry for double post, i found it in my spice rack!! XD
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I really wish the one and a half tablespoons would have done something =[
I'll try 2 tablespoons.. I just want a mild marijuana like mild visuals.
That's all I want...
I have around 5 tablespoons left.
I'll do it again 2day.
If i get effects I'll post them in here.
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

I would like to try that sometime, but does it really take 4 hours to start working? What if you dissolved it in some water first? Do you think that could speed up the effect?

Also, since we're talking about drug experiences... I used to do heroin (first I started snorting, then venous injections). I haven't done it in 4 years now, but I still want it (unfortunately, no more drug hook-ups). So for the past 4 years, I've done everything I can to get prescription opiods, and on some occassions, I had legitimate pain. Now the pain is gone but I still love that high. I can function normally, it puts me in a great mood, I'm more sociable, and it helps me as an antidepressant. It's almost impossible to buy online without costing 100's of dollars. And too expensive to buy pills off the street. The thought of it goes in and out of my head every single day, so I'm still an addict. Are there any herbal alternatives that can help me achieve this high again?
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Dude, youve been off heroin for 4 years? Cool, man!
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

Thanks...but I'm not really off of it since I still have a craving for the opioid high...and I'm a chick. Maybe that's why my willpower is stronger :-) But thanks, all the same.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

Im_a_pistol

... one word.
kratom.
same effects as opiates.
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

blackplague, what is Kratom and where can I get it?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

online... I don't remember the site.
I must say this.
use it responsibly. It can cause you to have major withdraws if used incorrectly.

If you want something else that is cheaper and you can find it in some stores.
kava kava. it gives you a nice buzz as well.
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

Well, I found a few sites for the Kratom, but now I don't know which kind to get. I've found commercial, Indo, Bali, Thai, and Malay. I've also found leaves, resin and extract. I supposed I would buy the powdered stuff, since I don't really want to smoke it. And it's not expensive at all. But I don't know how to ingest it or even how much. I guess I need a tutorial :-) But I want to thank you both (blackplague and gooble). You've been very helpful.
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

Actually, I've found a really helpful website on kratom. I found out about the effects, dosing, all that good stuff. Thanks anyway guys!