Nutmeg... advice?

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
wormomrow
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Nutmeg... advice?

Post by wormomrow »

Hey, me and my friend want to do nutmeg. We did some research and knew to get whole nuts instead of ground, so we bought 2 things of it, one for each of us. We haven't done any drugs prior to this and hope to get some good effects because we only want to do it once (nutmeg DOES contain carcinogens). Maybe afterwards i-doser will work? But right now we're concentrating on tripping on the actual stuff. We are planning on grinding it and eating 5 tablespoons each, probably mixing it with something for taste.

I want some tips from people who have "done" nutmeg before

Anyone?

ps. I dont want to do any other drugs
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Expect Diaharriea and vomiting.
Also don't try to operate heavy machinery or drive.
wormomrow
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by wormomrow »

really? from what i've heard that doesn't happen... and i do have a strong stomach. I've only thrown up twice in my life.
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Doesn't happen with everybody it says.
I didn't take enough nutmeg to trip though.
I just vomited it all back up and had some Diarhhiea.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg.shtml
Would probably be your best source for Info.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Check my nutmeg thread. I didnt experience any stomache churning at all then again i have a strong stomache also!
wormomrow
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by wormomrow »

is this gonna shoot my brain like lsd? Cuz i read this book a while back where this kid who got like straight A+s his whole life had a bad trip on LSD and then he was just dumb after that. I dont have an interest in drugs, but just want to try this... but i wont if it will destroy my brain cuz i'm really smart and got a lot of potential.

???
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Nah it won't.
Nutmeg isn't like Morning Glory.
Also if you don't want a bad trip. Take it in a place you are comfertable
in. Also best to take it while you're relaxed.

I also think that book was just some Government Propaganda.
OverDozeMKII
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Nutmeg... advice?

Post by OverDozeMKII »

wormomrow wrote:Hey, me and my friend want to do nutmeg. We did some research and knew to get whole nuts instead of ground, so we bought 2 things of it, one for each of us. We haven't done any drugs prior to this and hope to get some good effects because we only want to do it once (nutmeg DOES contain carcinogens). Maybe afterwards i-doser will work? But right now we're concentrating on tripping on the actual stuff. We are planning on grinding it and eating 5 tablespoons each, probably mixing it with something for taste.

Anyone?

trust me man... nutmeg isent fun at all..
if u do wanna experience with drugs try weed

and one other thing more then 20 grams of nutmeg is toxic so be carefull
and eating enought for effects is kind of hard since it taste horrible
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

yeah the guy above me is right, however it is hard for a lot of people to accept weed as not...evil. It's been demmoralized so much by the media, I maintain a 3.5 GPA in school and smoke weed fairly often, potsmokers just happen to be not that bright to start off with, so yeah no worries really.
rabbithands
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Nutmeg... advice?

Post by rabbithands »

wormomrow wrote:Hey, me and my friend want to do nutmeg. We did some research and knew to get whole nuts instead of ground, so we bought 2 things of it, one for each of us. We haven't done any drugs prior to this and hope to get some good effects because we only want to do it once (nutmeg DOES contain carcinogens). Maybe afterwards i-doser will work? But right now we're concentrating on tripping on the actual stuff. We are planning on grinding it and eating 5 tablespoons each, probably mixing it with something for taste.

Anyone?

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Nutmeg.shtml

read some of those experiences. Not many people have had that much fun
with it. In fact, some say that it was downright horrible. I mean, if this is going to be the only "drug" you'd do, then I'd suggest not doing it at all. It really isn't worth feeling like shit for days just to say you've done a "drug". I'm no druggie ( though I have done shrooms and smoke weed sparingly, and enjoy them both quite a bit :D ), and I'll tell you that there is more to life than tripping balls. It's a cool experience, sure, but the possible after effects of nutmeg isn't really worth it. Whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck in it though. Be safe bro :) .
rabbithands
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by rabbithands »

wormomrow wrote:is this gonna shoot my brain like lsd? Cuz i read this book a while back where this kid who got like straight A+s his whole life had a bad trip on LSD and then he was just dumb after that. I dont have an interest in drugs, but just want to try this... but i wont if it will destroy my brain cuz i'm really smart and got a lot of potential.

???
Sorry for the DP

Well, I dunno about LSD, but I get rather good grades in school. I've always been on the honor roll, and I've gotten a 100% academic scholarship to a private high school. I took all honors classes, and AP American History this past school year, and after I did shrooms (which are a psychedelic and are very similar to LSD), my grades still stayed the same. In fact, my AP History grade went from a C+ to a B, even after I did the shrooms!! (I only got the C because US History isn't my forte, and I have to take at least 2 AP courses throughout my Junior and Senior years due to the scholarship - there wasn't a whole lot to choose from). I get emails from schools like Brown, Tulane and Cornell (good colleges). I got a 2000 on my SAT (including writing). I wouldn't say that stuff like LSD or shrooms would make you stupid. No way.

And sorry if I sound like I'm bragging. I'm not trying to. Just making a point. :-D

And if you really think about it - why would nutmeg be sold in the grocery store if it had that potential?
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

Yeah I hear Nutmeg isn't too fun.
If you want a fun and cool trip. Try shrooms, They're always fun.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I'd really recommend LSD for someone's first psychedelic experience. Shrooms have a shorter duration, but LSD is much more forgiving, mentally.
OverDozeMKII
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by OverDozeMKII »

Ness wrote:I'd really recommend LSD for someone's first psychedelic experience. Shrooms have a shorter duration, but LSD is much more forgiving, mentally.
im sorry but are u dumb ?
even suggesting something as powerfull as LSD to a novice is simply idiotic

DO NOT TY LSD IF U ARE NOT EXPERIENCED WITH PSYCHEDELICS !!!!

i'll say it again.. if u wanna try a drug in ur life the try weed
if u dont like weed then dont try anything else
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Alright, I'll just have to cover this more thoroughly since you want to shout and yell. First of all, everything is personal preference. There are MANY people who like any number of drugs but don't like weed. Liking weed is in no way, shape, or form a prerequisite for liking other drugs. Saying so is just silly. Second, LSD is by far the most gentle and forgiving psychedelic readily available on the street. The only other psychedelic really available to most people is mushrooms. Mushrooms are much more forceful at lower doses. Mushrooms are very brute-force. They tend to shatter your ego in a much more forceful way than LSD. Mushrooms are also more confusing than LSD. LSD is very intricate. Very controllable compared to mushrooms. Have you ever even experienced either? If not LSD, what classic psychedelic would YOU recommend to someone? You have got to start somewhere. It isn't like LSD is some big huge powerful thing. Well, it is, obviously, but not any more so than any other easily accessible psychedelics. I'm not really including psychedelic phenthylamines in this analysis as most people don't have access to them.