End of the world in 2012

Discuss spiritual practices
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

End of the world in 2012

Post by JAKE_G »

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.
Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.
In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.
Scientific interpretation of the monks, statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.
When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.
Every human being though their current acts in life called "Karma can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of "God.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

what is your opinion on this?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I think people need to temper their psychedelic experiences (both drug and meditation induced) with reality.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

And looking at it again, these "remote viewers" have a very poor grasp of science and, perhaps, reality. They say the final frontier of science is the spiritual and not physics and chemistry. What they fail to understand is that physics and chemistry directly involve spirituality. You see, the multiverse operates by a set of rules. Scientific research is our attempt to understand, define, and express these rules. All things spiritual will, one day, be able to be expressed in scientific terms. There isn't anything that can break the rules of the multiverse, the rules of the multiverse are just very, very complicated. The further we delve into physics and chemistry, the closer we come to answers about the spiritual.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

So then you think that these remote viewers are actually seeing reality, just at a different time?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I said they need to temper their experiences WITH reality. Meaning, they need to not take what they experience at face value and temper it with logic and reason. They need to not assume that what they experience is to be interpreted literally, or that it even has any real meaning at all.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

your probably right about their lack knowledge of science. If what you say about the multiverse is true, then these guys are way off in their viewings. Maybe everything they see has a second meaning to it, or maybe it dosnt mean anything at all like you said. My questions however is how they managed to come up with such a theory about the end of the world. They could have easily made up something a little more logical than a bunch of aliens coming down to earth and stopping the nuclear warheads from detonating.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Contact with entities is a common theme in psychedelic experiences, both drug and meditation induced, so it isn't too terribly surprising.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

Now that i think about it, most people who have tried 5 meo-dmt have stated that they were taken by an extra terrestrial being throughout space and time. Possibly these tibetan practice ayahuasca rituals before their "remote viewing" making them see aliens and things like that when in fact it is only a really vivid psychedelic trip...Now that i think about it, i want to try 5MeO-DMT lol.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Do you use AIM? If you do, shoot me an IM at shattredemptines.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

Naw man i dont have aim, ill probably make an account one of these days though...have you ever had an experience with dmt?, i want to try this drug so badly, supposedly it changes peoples perspective on life. Joe Rogan (yes joe rogan the fear factor guy) had done numerous interviews with radio show hosts about his experiences with dmt. According to him every vision he has he thinks is real. You should hear some of these interviews man, he sounds pretty convinced.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m51X4z1xVWE

heres an example.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I haven't yet had the pleasure of trying DMT. I'll do an extraction on mimosa hostilis root bark eventually, though.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

yeah i was thinking about doing an extracting following instructions that i read
here http://tribes.tribe.net/ethnobotany/thr ... 6bbbc5d603
it sounds really easy, but the hard part making it in your house where people are watching. Although making ayahuasca seems really easy to make , just boil some roots and an Monoamine oxidase inhibitor and their you go! lol
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

And the best part is, Syrian Rue only inhibits MAO-A. The DMT will be active orally, but you don't have to go on an MAOi diet.
JAKE_G
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by JAKE_G »

dam i didnt even know about that. the main reason i never tried ayahuasca because i didnt want to go on the maoi diet for a week. I was also very paranoid that i would go into cardiac arrest or something. But now that i know about syrian rue ill probably try it. We should both make a resolution to do some form of dmt by new years or something haha...
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

haha, I don't think that's going to happen for me.