How safe for childern?

Discuss personal security
lamborg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

How safe for childern?

Post by lamborg »

How safe is this I-doser for children about 15-17 year old?
Since 15-17 year old are students, so will it be safe for them to use I-doser?

Can this be guaranteed that I-doser will not 'harm' their mind and which can harm their studies?

Thanks
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

About nothing in life is guranteed safe. I've been an I-Doser user for a while. It's safer than actual drugs. It might encourage some people to do actual drugs. But I doubt they would buy this to see what they're like.

Only bad things I ever got from I-Dosing, A little paranoia and a few headaches. I'd say it's safe for kids.
doseoflaughter
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by doseoflaughter »

Of course, it might have some side effects; but generally, Idoser is considered to be safe. I guess kids could just try it and stop immediately in case of side effects.
phantom484
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: How safe for childern?

Post by phantom484 »

Kids doing this stuff, why not? It's not like they can get hurt by this stuff. A teacher might take the kid's iPod and find a music file called LSD or Opium, but how much trouble can the kid get in to? It's just music! :D
1joel8
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by 1joel8 »

My 13 year old brother stole my ipod and did it once, it's safe he won't do drugs so he did this (to be honest I'm happy he preferred this over drugs but i lost my ipod to him D:)
happytimes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by happytimes »

this is alot safer then drugs and from what i heard and experienced the worst you can get is a little jumpy and a headach or two
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

I heard of a guy who let his 5 year old kid listen to it and nothing happened. And because it's sound nothing can happen.
eyMz19
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by eyMz19 »

Nothing is certain, just like when the breast implants were first created, it was guaranteed that it was completely safe and oop... years later, women who got their breast modified got cancer. Maby it'll happen to IDOSER users too, but I don't think it will matter, apocalypse is soon to come my friend!

C h e e r s.
ressotto
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ressotto »

The one thing I will say is that the idea behind it is very fascinating, and the consequences could cause quite a stir. Things like DUI laws and drug testing would be obsolete to some using these beats. This creates an enormous rift in drug laws, since it is essentially a legal drug. The high you get from binaural beats is both undetectable, and as strong as the real thing. It will be very interesting to see the response of the courts and law enforcement if this service ever becomes popular.
I was just wondering when drug enforcement became about people getting high, rather than about the negative effects they can have on your body. I though that is why we have the “class system” set up for drug enforcement.