Marijuana, regression, and release of blocked creativity

Discuss visionary plants
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Marijuana, regression, and release of blocked creativity

Post by Dazino »

Most would not consider Marijuana a visionary plant, but I feel this is the best place to put this thread.

I would like to talk about my thoughts on the marijuana experience, and what I feel it can be used for. To start off, I have to talk a bit about childhood. Many people (or at least the ones i've talked to) felt that they were extremely creative as kids, and saw the world in an extremely bright, intense, playful kind of way. Their imaginations were incredibly powerful, and some even claimed that they could paint pictures in their head, as if they were doing it in real life. Unfortunately, as they got older, the "Magic" of the world started to fade; things no longer seemed as amazing as they used to, their emotions were duller, and felt less vibrant than when they were kids. Worst of all, they didn't just lose their incredible power of imagination, they forgot they ever had it! I don't mean the ability to write wonderful poetry, or paint a pretty picture, I mean the ability to create things in your mind, and see it as if it were actually right in front of you (Eyed closed, most of the time.)

Now comes the interesting part. When these people smoked marijuana for the first time (Keep in mind, most of them were alone in a comfortable area.), they were amazed by the effects. When they closed their eyes, surreal and bizarre images appeared and warped before them; Bright, vibrating colors flashed around everything! They felt fantastic! They were giddy about the smallest things, everything seemed new and interesting, and there was a state of overall happiness around them. What they told me, and what I find fascinating, is that all of these people said that they knew this state of mind. The marijuana state was nearly identical to the way they were as children! As these people explored themselves while in a marijuana trance, they started to remember many moments and mindsets from when they were children. They remembered sensations, and feelings that they had all but let slip away! After some time of smoking marijuana, they found that they could actually "induce" some of the childhood magic while in their everyday environment, therefore being able to bring back forgotten and repressed feelings and sensations! This brings me to my next subject, which is the release of blocked creativity.

In the last paragraph, I mentioned an amazing creative ability that the people had possessed as children; where they could create images in their heads, and see it as if it was actually there (With eyes closed). Before they had tried marijuana, they claimed that they had completely forgotten about this ability. However, after some time of experimenting with marijuana, they found something incredible. They started to regain their ability to create anything they wished in front of them with their eyes closed! The ability that they had once forgotten, had started to return!

Thus, with all of this info that has been given to me (and with some personal experimentation) I believe that marijuana can be used to regain lost memories and mindsets from childhood, and to regain the ability to create anything and see it before you.

Thank you for reading!
Comments on this would be appreciated. :D
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

Yeah man for sure.

I love it. I can't stop because every day seems dull without it.

My first few times were intense. I tried Acid before ever doing weed. and i found that weed was much more trippy, but happy. I love it. It brings back alot of false childhood memories. Memories i know werent real. But whatever. its great.

I will never stop. I choose life, and i choose weed for my everyday.
JimmyHendrix
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by JimmyHendrix »

what the fuck. you dont trip from weed.
Only if its laced. Marijuana just makes you fell amazing. and makes you tired and makes alot of stuff better.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

JimmyHendrix wrote:what the fuck. you dont trip from weed.
Only if its laced. Marijuana just makes you fell amazing. and makes you tired and makes alot of stuff better.
Different people have different experiences. I did not say marijuana caused you to "trip" I said it could bring back what was lost and forgotten, to those who had it.
CircaX43521
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by CircaX43521 »

nah man, your not tripping from weed, your probably just really stoned.

I've been smoking weed everyday for about a year and a half, and occasionally if I see something that reminds me of a certain point in my childhood when I'm high, I'll spend the next 20 minutes or so in deep thought about "how things used to be"
rosemary44
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

re:

Post by rosemary44 »

Marijuana addiction is the physical craving that comes when the body adapts to the drug and begins to develop a tolerance to it. Anyone who has been smoking marijuana for awhile can tell that they must smoke more now to feel the same effect that just a few hits used to produce. It's not about the quality of the weed, it's the bodies defense mechanism as it readjusts to keep balance with the frequent supply of new chemicals being delivered by the pot.

drug and alcohol treatment