Answers Round 8

Questions to I-Doser.com
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Answers Round 8

Post by idoser »

QUESTION:
Can more of the doses have background ambient tracks?

ANSWER:
Our CD and MP3 tracks have ambient as well as our iPhone software. We will be having more release of all of the above. Keep your eyes open.

QUESTION:
Is there anyway to test if you are immune to binaural beats?

ANSWER:
We can not create a test to determine immunity. We recommend the Condition dose prior to dosing if you are having problems feeling the effects.

QUESTION:
I mean, how do you know what frequency to make the dose when you can't even study the real thing?

ANSWER:
Our doses go through long development, QA, and test process. Some of our more famous releases were 2 years + in the making. We do study effects and do not release a dose until our QA team gets over a 70% success rate.

QUESTION:
So what are the new doses in the making?

ANSWER:
We never real products in development until they are released.

QUESTION:
Ecstasy dose equivalent to MDMA in real life?

ANSWER:
Our ecstasy dose is a sexual dose. Please try our rave dose.

QUESTION:
I heard DRG files are only 125 kbs, is that true?

ANSWER:
DRG files are scripts played by the I-Doser Player Application for the PC. They are not standard audio files, and are very small in size.

QUESTION:
Does it last for the amount of time you listen to it and thats it?

ANSWER:
No, effects typically last past the end of the dose, but the length depends on the person.

QUESTION:
Will a dose work if the person taking the dose falls asleep while taking it?

ANSWER:
This is not recommended, although some people do use sleeping doses (Sleeping Angel) when sleeping or going to sleep.

QUESTION:
Is there anyway to become a dose tester? If so how?

ANSWER:
No, we are not accepting testers.

QUESTION:
How did you get to know that what frequencies affect a specific way?

ANSWER:
Years of research, testing, and QA. We are the leaders in the field.

QUESTION:
When being I-dosed, do I need to stay still?

ANSWER:
You do not need to stay completely still, just relaxed and focused.

QUESTION:
Is reset necessary does the brain do it on its own?

ANSWER:
Your brain will reset on it's own. This will do it quicker, and it's helpful for users who want to clear their mind before another dose.

QUESTION:
I'm deaf in my right ear,but can hear from the left. Will this still work?

ANSWER:
Sorry, it will not.

QUESTION:
I've downloaded the app for my iPhone and i was just wondering if the doses will have any effect at all

ANSWER:
Yes, they will. They were designed with the same technology used behind our famous QuickHits for on-the-go use.

QUESTION:
I just got a new pair of headphones to work with I-doser. I looked at the freqency readings on the back and it said it played 100hz-18000hz. I heard that I-doser works by playing frequencies lower than that. Will my expensive headphones work?

ANSWER:
Our technology is the difference between two competing tones in your head - not the start point of the tones. Yes, they will work.

QUESTION:
Should I have it set high or low or does it matter as long as I can focus on it?

ANSWER:
It should be at a comfortable listening level - not too loud or too soft.

QUESTION:
Are you guys ever going to add isochronic tones as the binaural beats play to make the doses less painfully boring?

ANSWER:
We have put several years of research into the possibility of isos and binaural beats are almost double as effective in our QA testing for the type of products we product.

QUESTION:
Have you considered adding a simple live text chat room?

ANSWER:
No plans for an I-Doser Chat Room at this time.

QUESTION:
doesn't the electronic static/signal (or whatever) involved with a wireless connection (Sennheiser RS 140 is wireless) INFLUENCE or AFFECT the brainwaves, and thus screwing up the sound dose?

ANSWER:
We use these internal for development. They are high quality phones with minimal interference and they do not effect the dose.

QUESTION:
I just wondered if I-doser have any plans for making a CES-device
(cranial electro-stimulation)?

ANSWER:
We are currently researching many hardware technologies but can't comment on future release.

QUESTION:
If I wanted to charge people to use I-doser in a sensory deprivation capsule would I need a commercial license?

ANSWER:
Yes, please contact I-Doser via email for questions concerning commercial use licenses.

QUESTION:
Will there be an I-doser application or android application for the G1 and or the android market?

ANSWER:
We currently only support iPhone int he mobile market, but you can use I-Doser MP3s.

QUESTION:
Are you currently working on a mac edition of I doser?

ANSWER:
There are no plans for a mac version at this time, but you can use I-Doser approved MP3s on a mac.

QUESTION:
Will i-doser work if i listen to it with headphones backwards? (left speaker in right ear and right speaker in left ear)

ANSWER:
Yes. It doesn't matter.