The Future of I doser (illegal maybe)

Law enforcement and politics
Salmonbushes4
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

The Future of I doser (illegal maybe)

Post by Salmonbushes4 »

I am considering the fact that during i doser's short history, it has developed and improved significantly, perfecting doses to achieve a stronger users' effect. With more research and development over time the idoser team will surely create more realistic doses. I think that it is inevitable that at some point in the future, idoser will be considered a toxic substance to be subject to and will possibly be made illegal. I'm not really suggesting much here about what to do if this were to happen, but I'm saying that there may very well be a point in the future where we have to use the black market to obtain these doses.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Yes, because music can be illegal :?
shiko-himura
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by shiko-himura »

SimonSaysKitty wrote: I sincerely doubt they will make idoser illegal. If they did, they'd have to ban static on the radio, and snow on tv, since that's essentially all you're hearing!
I would love to see them do that. T'would be hilarious
Dakta
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Dakta »

Well, the religious "pleasure is sinful" people sure as hell would try and make it illegal. If they succeeded, I would personally take it all the way to the US Supreme Court if I had to.

There's people out there who think that being happy and feeling good are the most terrible things you can possibly do. They equate them with murder and rape. These people are constantly working to try and make everything that makes you feel good illegal. Even in light of proven health benefits (pot), or lack of proven danger.

Then again, pot is illegal because of William Randalf Hearst and Dr. Dupont... you guys all know the story though so i don't have to tell you here :P
tinodeak
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by tinodeak »

They would be really stupid if they did that. Personaly i think i doser can be used to cure real drug addiction by administrating the dose one is addicted to. Curing depresion aswell. They say idoser isnt suposed to be used instead of Doc prescription, but i see a future where the docs prescription will be a free i doser dose for the pacient. It doesnt alter or damage any of your organs only changes the frequency of your brain, wich changes from time to time on its own(Theta or delta freqency when sleeping for example)
They cannot ban it untill they prove it has a physical health damaging effects.
And if that would be true, we would have the idoser team... lol :D
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

tinodeak wrote:They would be really stupid if they did that. Personaly i think i doser can be used to cure real drug addiction by administrating the dose one is addicted to. Curing depresion aswell. They say idoser isnt suposed to be used instead of Doc prescription, but i see a future where the docs prescription will be a free i doser dose for the pacient. It doesnt alter or damage any of your organs only changes the frequency of your brain, wich changes from time to time on its own(Theta or delta freqency when sleeping for example)
That will NEVER happen. Ever. the drug companies are too profitable and successful for that to ever happen. While i-Doser may replicate/induce some of the same effects, someone who is severely injured isn't going to be able to chill out and listen to a clip of audio. an injection or pill of the painkiller will be what they get. I like the idea, but it could, and SHOULD never happen.
zouloum
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by zouloum »

it can't be illegal, it would be against the "freedom of speech" or something like that and if it becomes illegal, then i guess that people are not making drugs illegal for the physical addiction but for the "good" effects that they have and that would be fucking retarded
madcow
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by madcow »

if they do make it illegal i already burned files to cds haha!!!!
Experimenter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: The Future of I doser (illegal maybe)

Post by Experimenter »

Your'e probably correct. I believe the only reason is not more regulated right now is because it isn't very popular. In the future you speak of, some I-Dose's may be regulated like alcohol and cigarettes, some may be o.k.'d for anyone, and some may be made completely illegal. I hope this doesn't happen soon.
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

idoser does not put any chemicals into your body. it just makes some chemicals be released more, or dows other stuff by changing the frequency your brain operates at. because it is just sound and not all doses replicate illegal drugs they will not. it will be like making spray-on deodorant or nail polish remover or permanent marker illegal.
eyMz19
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by eyMz19 »

I am pretty much surprised that most of you here think it's impossible for the government to ban I-DOSER because it's simply not harmful. Hey, weed isn't and was never harmful to anyone, they still made it illegal, for economic fucking reasons that is. I am pretty sure you all know why they banned weed, they could say the same exact thing about I-DOSER:
If taken while driving a car, it can be dangerous. BLABLABLABLABLABLA.
You know, this kind of speech.
whozzie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by whozzie »

duckysaurus wrote:
tinodeak wrote:They would be really stupid if they did that. Personaly i think i doser can be used to cure real drug addiction by administrating the dose one is addicted to. Curing depresion aswell. They say idoser isnt suposed to be used instead of Doc prescription, but i see a future where the docs prescription will be a free i doser dose for the pacient. It doesnt alter or damage any of your organs only changes the frequency of your brain, wich changes from time to time on its own(Theta or delta freqency when sleeping for example)
That will NEVER happen. Ever. the drug companies are too profitable and successful for that to ever happen. While i-Doser may replicate/induce some of the same effects, someone who is severely injured isn't going to be able to chill out and listen to a clip of audio. an injection or pill of the painkiller will be what they get. I like the idea, but it could, and SHOULD never happen.
maybe that won't happen without getting the pils maybe you would get the pills AND the idoser
what also could happen (but the effects will have to be VERY strong)
that they would use it instead of narcosis
that they would make a dose witch lets you feel no pain
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

eyMz19 wrote:I am pretty much surprised that most of you here think it's impossible for the government to ban I-DOSER because it's simply not harmful. Hey, weed isn't and was never harmful to anyone, they still made it illegal, for economic fucking reasons that is. I am pretty sure you all know why they banned weed, they could say the same exact thing about I-DOSER:
If taken while driving a car, it can be dangerous. BLABLABLABLABLABLA.
You know, this kind of speech.
Actually, they banned weed because William Randolph or whatever his name was had a monopoly on wood-paper and a billion dollars. Hemp paper was becoming big, so he used his money to shut that industry down. Then, using his news paper, he spread all sorts of lies about it being harmful. Such bullshit, I know.

In reference to it curing drug addiction, I've seen it happen. It's no secret that's one of the reasons I advocate it strongly.
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

The Feds could eaisly pass a law banning this type of audio.

To quote Mark Twain:
"Supse you were an idiot. And supose you were a member of congress. But I repeat myself."
kingcobra
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kingcobra »

What people need to realize is that this is an issue of listening to audio files, not about a particular type. The government cannot merely sanction a particular type of audio file from a particular company. You cannot separate binaural beats from music which only can be differentiated by genre. So while in theory binaural beats can be made illegal, they would have to make listening to recorded music illegal as well. That of course is ridiculous, as is this whole discussion.

What they could do though is regulate it, meaning that kids in school wouldn't be allowed to listen to it, but once again they would have to prohibit listening in general, and they'd have to do that anyway for the ban to be effective. This isn't a legal matter per se though and they can ban all sorts of behavior that otherwise may be legal outside of school.

Considering our deep craving for drugs, some of which are definitely harmful, any time we can obtain a reasonable facsimile without even the possibility of harmful effects, that's certainly a good thing. So i-doser may be seen to at least potentially making a very meaningful contribution to society, and whether you are for or against the use of recreational drugs, they certainly have their dark side, and i-doser offers at least a good taste of the high for many people without the downside. What a beautiful time to be alive!