Green Tea Leaves

Discuss visionary plants
dcarroll5105
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Green Tea Leaves

Post by dcarroll5105 »

Yes, green tea leaves. Call me stupid if you want, but hear me out. When I was in 7th grade I had some dire urge to smoke something. I really wanted to get high or at least try, so I acquired some rolling paper and rolled up the leaves. My friend who was an avid weed smoker helped me roll it up. Afterwards, we went into my garage and lit it up. It burned a little fast, but we each got about 6 good pulls off of it. That's when he said, "dude this is kinda like weed." I definately felt it, there was a calm sense all over, and I don't really know how to explain the feeling but it felt great. We then played video games for a while, and chilled watchin TV. Good times.

I didn't know if anyone else had ever tried this, but if you don't have weed and you're looking for a quck buzz, roll up some tea leaves and smoke them.
pointless132
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by pointless132 »

nah, you dont know what is inside those leaves chemically and it could actually do harm to your lungs and system.
Id say stick with weed, its healthier and more fun.
dcarroll5105
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dcarroll5105 »

pointless132 wrote:nah, you dont know what is inside those leaves chemically and it could actually do harm to your lungs and system.
Id say stick with weed, its healthier and more fun.
you'll be glad to know I haven't smoked it since then. The taste was one of it's cons.

Right now however,I'm not ready for weed to enter into my life.
smartlipo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by smartlipo »

tea smokeking is naturaly good for and has been proofed by scientists but in long term affects will hav some of the same affects of ciggeret somking but not as worse so skin up n get kinda high

Smart Lipo
HolyJizz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Mhm

Post by HolyJizz »

Yeah I Have smoked a Tea Bag out of a Make Shift bong before. it makes you very calm, but you don't halucinate or anything. It acualy good for you. It clears you're lungs.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

that sounds like entirely placebo... If you want to get fucked up and if your going to smoke tea make sure its soaked in PCP first.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:that sounds like entirely placebo... If you want to get fucked up and if your going to smoke tea make sure its soaked in PCP first.
Hahaahahahha. Friend of mine's brother's friend has weed laced with PCP.
Seriously though, I think the caffeine in the tea gets burnt and absorbed quicker, which gives the effects of tea, just quicker.

Verdict: Drink tea, dont smoke it...unless its soaked in PCP first.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

cameraboirzu wrote:
420master wrote:that sounds like entirely placebo... If you want to get fucked up and if your going to smoke tea make sure its soaked in PCP first.
Seriously though, I think the caffeine in the tea gets burnt and absorbed quicker, which gives the effects of tea, just quicker.

Weed clouds the effects of PCP for me.... I soak cigarettes in them, rip of the filter and smoke awa
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

420master wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:

Weed clouds the effects of PCP for me.... I soak cigarettes in them, rip of the filter and smoke awa
Outside of weed, salvia, shrooms, DMT and adderall. Unless you really look hard there aren't drugs around here. Eastern shore :(
Up north a bit in PA and NY they have mad heroin. Don't think I'd do heroin tho.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

cameraboirzu wrote:
420master wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote: Hahaahahahha. Friend of mine's brother's friend has weed laced with PCP.

Outside of weed, salvia, shrooms, DMT and adderall. Unless you really look hard there aren't drugs around here. Eastern shore :(
Up north a bit in PA and NY they have mad heroin. Don't think I'd do heroin tho.
sucks, I live in the meth capitol of the world!!! but im not into meth that shit makes your face wrinkle and teeth fall out. PCP is easy to come buy, just go down town and tell any Persian person that you want to get dusted.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

I don't know any persians. I'll talk to my friend Z.
TheGanjaMaster777
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by TheGanjaMaster777 »

Sucks cuz here in souther cali near rancho santa fe, we have dealers of any drug you could think of, and we hav rich ass parents so all you do is take there munney so i set, plus we near da crystal meth capital of the world, San Diego
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

TheGanjaMaster777 wrote:Sucks cuz here in souther cali near rancho santa fe, we have dealers of any drug you could think of, and we hav rich ass parents so all you do is take there munney so i set, plus we near da crystal meth capital of the world, San Diego
dude my house is bigger than yours and i still cant steal money due to fucking Cameras in every room. I just destroyed the one in my room if you remember that day haha
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

TheGanjaMaster777 wrote:Sucks cuz here in souther cali near rancho santa fe, we have dealers of any drug you could think of, and we hav rich ass parents so all you do is take there munney so i set, plus we near da crystal meth capital of the world, San Diego
I live in the third richest county in the nation.
I mean, the people where you live have money, no doubt. But my neighbor has 2 swimming pools, and he just bought his second boat.
TheGanjaMaster777
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by TheGanjaMaster777 »

Dude, just type up rancho santa fe on google images we have the worlds richest fucking zip code