Wild Dagga

Discuss visionary plants
The Sponger
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Wild Dagga

Post by The Sponger »

well, I've heard abot this plant and atarted looking for it. after a week I found some, in my school. I took home 20 orange flowers. I heard you can get high by drinking wild dagga tea, so i took 10 flowers, poured hot water (not boiling because i didn't want the leonuruine to vaporize). I waited 5 minutes and then i drank it. it tasted awful!! but i kept drinking it till i finished it all. I felt nothing...

someone knows about this dagga? cause i still have some flowers and I'm willing to try again...
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

Does anyone else have experiences with this herb? It's one of the few legal herbs that have some effects where I live and I'm interested in it.

I've heard it produces some cannabis like effects and it's most effective when smoking the flowers.
How much is the normal amount of flowers/10/20x extract to smoke?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I have a smoking blend called chill that has wild dagga in it.. it must not have a whole lot i don't get high off of it just buzzed.
I wont say wild dagga can't get you high or relaxed though because i don't know how much is in it..
how sure are you that it's wild dagga?
maybe if it's dried out you can smoke it.. I only would if i knew that's what it is though..
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

I found a lot of good experiences from erowid (http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/ ... urus.shtml)
Seems like the flower is the only part that has any good effects and it's best when vaporized.