Anesthesia

Share dose experiences
mattsnipdu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Anesthesia

Post by mattsnipdu »

So I tried Anesthesia a bit ago, and I thought it was amazing. I've read others reviews on it and they seem really unlike anything I've experienced, and I think what I experienced is what it's supposed to do.

So in short, what it did to me was slowly throughout it starting from my feet and slowly going to my head I became fully numb and could not move anything that was numb. I could even keep my eyes open and listen and it would still progress. At the very end I could not even move my lips to talk and barely any voice came out when I tried. All I could do at the end was move my eyes.

I highly suggest trying this.
allceltictx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by allceltictx »

how long did the effects last?
skywalkerthejuggalo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by skywalkerthejuggalo »

that insane!!!!! im startin to think that everyone on here is actully working for i doser because it just dosent work for me...ITS A CONSPIRCY!!!!
lamppost10
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lamppost10 »

relax man- it takes a while for it to work. seeing as you only joined TODAY, you might want to be a bit more patient.
skywalkerthejuggalo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by skywalkerthejuggalo »

yeah, but, uh, wait, your not saying its like, gonna kick in at 4 a.m. or somthing, right? :?
mattsnipdu
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mattsnipdu »

It only lasted as long as the dose cause I really tried to break out of it physically. I'm not sure how long it would have lasted if I just sat there, but half the fun is trying to break out of it, cause you feel paralyzed.

The effects just start throughout the dose, and by the end of it, you're fully "paralyzed".

Ps. This is the ONLY dose that works for me. So yea I'm not very happy either that the others don't work.
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

That was one of the first doses I was able to get to work. Highly recomended.