Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Dream Recall

Post by daniel3466 »

Hello My Name Is Daniel
here is about me

I'm not a drinker,smoker, or a Stressed guy,
I go TO bed around 9:30-10:40. and wake up at 11:00,

When i go to bed i go after i ate, usly a HOUR after dinner, use the bathroom and brush my teeth, Lay in bed and out loud say, I will remember my Dream, three times
Then in my mind i say that over and over till i drift asleep, once in a while i wake up at 4:10 and lay still with my eyes closed trying to recap my dream(nothing) and go back to sleep, when i wake up at normal time i do the same(nothing)

Last dream i remember was the 4/11/09

I eat TOTAL in the morning with a glass of milk and a apple, for lunch sometimes a Cheese Sandwich, and sometimes i don't eat, and for super last night i had Steak, beans and Cooked Carrots,

P.S. I take B12 and B6 every night to make them more vivid,

Please Help me,
thanks
Daniel

~Keep On Dreaming~
daniel3466
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daniel3466 »

C'mon you guys as C U visiting the post,

And I hope you best they can under idoser experiences,

Please help me out you guys

PS
I can see you all visiting the post so please help
Vic
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Vic »

I seem to remember mine most of the time. If I remember it when I wake up I have to think about all the details straight away or I'll never remember it again. Sometimes I see things during the day that remind me of what I dreamed about.
If you can't remember anything when you wake I don't know what you can do..

also, that's a shitload of sleep! seriously, 8-9 hours is enough.
Too little or too much sleep will shorten your life expectancy.
CipFup
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Dream Recall

Post by CipFup »

I find that if I ask God and my spirit team angels,guides,etc... to help me lucid dream or "wake up on the other side " every night before bed it usually happens very soon after that.
sola2005
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by sola2005 »

my name is danny lololololololoooooooooooooool. I dont see the point in explaining your whole day, just like theres no point in my reply right here.....that your reading right now......yup.......
dryadhater
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dryadhater »

Repeat this 5 times before you fall asleep in your bed. "Tonight i will have a fully concsious out of body experience and will remember it in every detail." After that set a X marks the spot point 3 meetres from the point you fall asleep, then focus on that point with your conciousness for 3 minutes (Imagine yoursef standing there), then fall asleep as quickly as possible.
Doing that you should be more aware in your dreams and have significant ammount of chances of going into astral from your dream awareness.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I know this is kind of old..
but, try the total at night before you go to bed.. the vitamins in it are good.. and it has tryptamines in it also.. it may give you more vivid dreams and you will remember more..
also the lucid dream dose may help too. my guess is it's a low theta
it takes you to that and thats between asleep and awake.. hence giving you more awareness as you enter the dream.
stephenxanders
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by stephenxanders »

daniel3466 wrote:C'mon you guys as C U visiting the post,

And I hope you best they can under idoser experiences,

Please help me out you guys

PS
I can see you all visiting the post so please help
For sure, you will not remember all, only those who has good meaning and interpretation.. Some of our dreams are useless that's why we don't remember it :-)